HELP

(This is kinda angsty-- sorry)

"Brat."

"Idiot."

"S-stop," Amane mumbled. Why wouldn't they leave him alone?

"Oh, you're talking back now?"

"Just die!"

"Why are you still here?"

"Crybaby."

"Hey, stop that!" Amane looked up at his savior. "Why are you being mean?"

"O-oh, Nene-chan!" The boy stumbled back."W-we had no idea you were friends with Yugi!"

"Well, stop teasing him!" Nene made a 'shoo' gesture. "Go away!" The boys raced away.

Nene turned back to the boy. Crouching down, she helped up Amane. "Are you okay, Yugi-san?" Amane just stared at her.

Sure, they were in the same class, but they hadn't really had a lot of interactions. This would be his third time speaking to her, and his first time alone!

"Y-yes, I'm fine." he blushed. "Thank y-you." Nene nodded.

"Have those boys been hurting you in school too?" she asked. Amane nodded.

"Y-yeah." Nene hugged him.

"I'm going to help you. We're in the same class, aren't we?" Nene asked. Amane nodded again. "Then I'll help you!" Amane pulled away and stared at her.

"You c-can't!" he said. Nene frowned.

"Why not?"

"B-because then they'd just tease me more." Amane looked away. Nene pulled him into another hug.

"That wasn't teasing. That was full-on bullying." Nene whispered.

Amane paused.

"And I'll help you by being your friend," Nene whispered. Amane smiled.

"Alright. You can help me."

A/N:

I know! I'm sorry for such a sad (in the beginning) story. 

But this story took me about 10 minutes to write and edit, and it looks pretty good for a oneshot I didn't spend too much time on.

Also: I want to start another long-running story (like Lie or Daikonella) but I need ideas. I have a few in my drafts, but I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~