LOCKED

A/N: Author-chan is back to normal! Please enjoy your fluffy and wholesome story!

"Oww! What the--"

The door swung closed, blocking their only exit. Nene heard the lock click.

"Yashiro, are you okay?" Hanako asked, picking the girl up bridal-style.

"Yeah, I just twisted my ankle-- NO DAIKON JOKES," Nene quickly added. Hanako glided to one wall and sat Nene down against it.

"I wouldn't, not when you're hurt." Hanako touched her ankle gingerly.

"D-don't do that!" Nene yelped. Hanako pulled away.

"Sorry."

"Can you see if the door is unlocked?" Hanako stood to check as Nene observed the room they were in.

Well, it wasn't much of a room. It was about three times the size of the average closet, and empty. A white door stood out against gray walls.

"It's locked," Hanako pulled on the handle.

"Do you see a key anywhere?" Nene asked. Hanako glanced around the room before spotting something shiny. He raced to it. "Did you find something?" Nene asked excitedly. Hanako examined the piece of metal in his hand.

And before Nene could see it, Hanako shoved the key in his pocket.

"No, nothing." He turned back to Nene. "I think we're stuck here."

"Well, if I were going to be stuck with anyone in a locked room, it'd be you," Nene smiled. Then her smile quickly dropped and she blushed. "N-no, wait, that doesn't sound right!" Hanako laughed.

"Tsuchigomori should come to check on us soon. When he realizes that we're missing, I'm sure he'll start looking and find us. So," Hanako sat down next to Nene. "What do you want to do until then?" Nene considered the question.

"We could . . . play Truth or Dare?"

"Sure, you go first." Hanako agreed. Nene nodded.

"Truth or dare?"

Hanako hummed. "Truth."

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" The question surprised Hanako.

"Y-- I mean-- n-no . . . Well . . ." he sighed. "Yeah. Anyway, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

Hanako laughed. "Hmm, alright. Do you have a crush-- who's not Teru, the Kid, or that other guy whose name starts with F?"

"Y-yes," Nene blushed. "T-truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Hmm . . ." Nene thought about it. "Have you ever kissed someone who's not in your family? Like, Tsukasa doesn't count." Hanako blushed.

"N-no. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Nene exclaimed. Hanako laughed.

"Alright then. I dare you to help me fix that."

"Fix what?" Nene frowned. Hanako leaned over the girl and placed one hand under her chin, tilting it up. Nene blushed.

"I dare you to kiss me," Hanako breathed. Nene blushed harder but nodded. She leaned forward and closed the gap between them.

Nene felt herself flinch slightly at the contact but quickly melted into the kiss. Hanako had to cut it off, though, since he could tell that Nene was running out of air.

She leaned against the wall, panting heavily. Hanako grinned. Since he was a ghost, he could breathe-- but didn't have to. Nevertheless, he was still slightly breathless.

"Good first kiss, hmm?" Hanako laughed. Nene nodded, and Hanako paused. "Wait, it was your first?!?"

Nene blushed. "Y-yeah."

"Oh." Hanako leaned against the wall next to Nene. They stared at the opposite wall.

"Truth or dare?"

Hanako gave the girl a side glance. "Dare."

Nene laughed humorlessly. "I dare you to give me the key in your pocket."

Hanako froze. "You . . . knew?" Nene laughed again. But this time, it was genuine.

"Yeah, I did."

"Then why d-didn't you say a-anything?" Hanako blushed.

"Because you're always so busy being No. 7! You never hang out with me anymore! You're always working with Tsuchigomori-sensei, or Yako-sama, o-or . . ."

"Are you . . . jealous?"

Nene's head shot towards him. "W-w-what? N-no!" She crossed her arms over her chest, blushing profusely. Hanako laughed and pulled the girl onto his lap, embracing her loosely.

"You should have told me," he mumbled. Nene looked away.

"There's nothing to tell. I'm not-- Hey!"

Hanako had embraced her tighter.

"I'm sorry, Yashiro."

"Are you guys gonna smooch again?"

Nene flinched. She would have jumped off Hanako, but he held her in place.

"Tsukasa, you were the one who locked the door, aren't you?" Hanako asked. Tsukasa giggled and leaned against the doorframe.

"T-Tsukasa-kun?" Nene squeaked.

"I wonder what you'd do if I locked in a room with a bed--"

Hanako picked Nene up, bridal-style, and carried her out the door. The two quickly arrived at the bathroom. Hanako pushed open the door and went in. He settled Nene down on the windowsill and sat next to her. Then he presented the deck of cards in his hand.

"Hanafuda?"

Nene smiled. "Definitely." 

A/N:

I finally found my friend's Wattpad account!  XD  I got help from my other friend, but still! I'd been looking for it for a while. 

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~