ASAHI

A/N: I'm your dear Author-chan, and you know I would never give you a lemon/lime oneshot. But this does have some mature themes. Nothing actually happens, but there is some misinterpretation. You've been warned! *wiggles fingers spookily*

"Akane-senpai, please!"

"No. Why do you even want to see her?"

"Boys, what are you doing?" Kako entered the room holding Mirai. Kou's eyes lit up when he spotted the girl,

"Mirai-chan, you can tell the future, right?" Kou asked excitedly. Mirai nodded.

"Mhh-hmm."

"Can you tell me if there are any enemies I should be on the lookout for?"

Mirai tapped her chin. "Hmm. Yeah!" She smiled. "Asahi Yugi!"

"Yugi?" Is she a descendant of Hanako, or something?"

"Kiiiiiiiinda," Mirai grinned evilly.

"When will she appear?" Kou asked quickly.

"Aaaaaaapril." Kou counted it out on his fingers.

"That's in . . . nine months." His eyes widened in realization, "Nine months?!" Kou immediately raced out of the room.

Akane sighed. "Oh, Mirai . . ."

~~_~~

"So, Yashiro, wanna do it?" Kou heard shuffling from inside the bathroom.

"Hanako-kun, I'm not sure . . ."

"Oh, come on, I promise I won't hurt you!" Hanako laughed. Kou reached for the door handle. Then he paused.

Senpai will say no. Right?

"Alright, Hanako-kun," Nene said. Kou reached for the handle again, but not before hearing Nene shriek and a series of thumps.

"Senpai!" Kou threw open the door to see Nene sitting next to Hanako on the ground. Hanako held a deck of cards. Next to Nene was an overturned bucket.

So that's what the noise was . . . Senpai tripped.

"Kid? What are you doing here?" Hanako asked. Kou blinked.

"I, uh, heard Senpai scream . . ."

"Oh, thanks for coming to check on me Kou-kun!" Nene said brightly. Hanako frowned at Kou.

"You look too flustered for just that . . ."

"Well . . . Mirai-chan said you were going t-to have a child with Senpai--"

"So you came to cheer us on?" Hanako laughed as blush spread down Nene's cheeks. "So perverted!"

"N-no!"

"Don't worry," Hanako slung an arm around Nene. "I just wanna play Hanafuda with Yashiro. And you know I wouldn't do anything to her." Kou sighed.

"Sure you wouldn't . . ." 

A/N:

See what I mean? Poor Kou, he overreacted. XD But it sure was funny!

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~