Thirteen:Broken Trust

"Hahaha" Laughed the ghost at me.
"What's happening!" I asked worriedly.
"YOU WERE DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT GIRL!"
"Josh?!What did i do and what the heck are you talking about?"
-"You stupid! You just believed everything i told you. Hahahahahah,hahahahahaha."
"OMG!JOSH WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!"
-Oopsy! Don't call me Josh again." He answered.
"So who are you?" I asked terrified, washing my tears.
-"I'm a spirit,which has no name and no body."
"FROM WHERE DID YOU KNOW ME? And why is it especially me? What did i do to you? Why did you lie at me? Why did you haunt me?
-"Shut up, i'm trying to focus on my futur girl."
"Fuck you, don't tell me to shut up. Not because you are a spirit or whatever..so i can be sacred of you. I'M NOT SCARED OF ANYONE, BUT ONLY OF GOD"
-"oh oh oh oh? You aren't sacred of me? Are you sure? Aren't you scared of what will i do in those beautiful days? HUH?!"  He shouted in anger.
"Just show me what can you do!"
-"Don't hurry up girl,you will prefer to be soil, hahaha." *evil laugh*.
--------------------------------------------------------
The spirit and his people suddenly disappeared. I was so tired so i went back home to relax and sleep.
The next day, i woke up. It was a very normal day, nothing new happened to me;no spirits,nomore screamin...
I decicded to write everything happened to me since i was haunted. It will be in a little small diary or a book. While i was writting the first word suddenly,the electricity went off[...]