Four:Mystery

"Ghosts are usually people who have died, but their spirits are still lingering around. Some are friendly, some are neutral, and some are wrathful.That's it! Said the ghost.

I gave him a clear death glare and asked a simple question.

-"So you were once a human and you died right?"

".....yes...."

-"So, do i know you?"

"You will never know who am i now,because i'm already dead.

You will know later"

-"Okay.Can i know your name"

"Nash, my name is Nash. You won't remember me.."

-"I may remember if i knew more infornations about you. I mean how we met and why do you want to be my friend ?"

"It can never happen"

-"Okay.."

Suddenly, i found myself falling in a big floor. I opened my eyes, i'm in the same place that i was in! (In the bathroom).
I was really surprised, imagine yourself standing and talking with a 'ghost' and suddenly you fell in a big black floor then you find yourself in the same place you were standing in. Isn't it weird? UGHH! I hate my fucking life. Everything has changed to the worst. wait,wait,wait..Is that his voice again?

"STOP SAYING THAT! HOW DARE YOU? DON'T FORGET THAT I'M THE KIND OF FRIENDLY GHOSTS! I CAN BE WRATHFUL ANYTIME IF YOU WANT!!

Said the unknown with a very irritating way.

-"Omg, i'm so sorry. Didnt mean it in an offensive way."

"Okaay,bye!"

-"Byee"

After leaving, i went to sleep thinking about him, the unknown.
I had the worst nightmare ever! I think i knew who is the 'unknown', but still not sure[...]