Five:The nightmare

Guys,Please vote.

There is a way that you can bring back a loved one after death. I wouldn't recommend it, though. Death is final and cheating it always leads to bad results.

It felt like the short time after waking up; it feels as if everything is not real, as if you are still not fully awake. I opened my eyes and started to think about the nightmare that i had.

I found myself standing in the middle of what looked like an alleyway.

It felt like the aftermath of a fall storm. I took a breath, but all I felt was the cold, crisp air cutting the inside of my lungs. The sky was an unattractive shade of gray which coincidentally matched the cold.

As I looked at my surroundings I tried to take in all of the details of this scene, but found my senses muted. My eyes saw everything, but my brain could not process the information correctly.

I turned my head to the left where an old brick wall stood. The brick was barely visible; dirt and mold covered most of its surface. I could tell this wall stood tall many years ago, but now it was only the skeleton of a building, the top of the wall was jagged and broken; time became its worst enemy.

There was a large vine coming from the pavement rising against this brick wall; like a big giant claw reclaiming.

I also found a dead body, i think it's Nash's.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't be afraid" A sound whispered.

-"O-o-okay" I replied crying my eyes out.

He washed my tears and told me that he will never hurt me. I told him that i think i remembered who is he.

-"Are you Nash from the GUC?"

"GUC? You would never remember me,so don't try to"

-"Stop lying, i saw your body right there!

HOW DARE YOU!! GHOSTS DON'T LIE"

-"So what about the body right there?"

He looked at me, there was no anger, no excited, no fear, there was nothing in my eyes that resembled the least bit of emotion. I was more than certain that my face resembled nothing but terror. I felt incredibly uncomfortable, but I had no idea why. Every bone in my body, every thought through my head, told me to run. Instead, I stood there, still. It was as if my body stopped responding; I was paralyzed.

"Well, that's not my body? How are you so sure"

-"I'm not very sure, i thought it was you because that's the only dead body that exists here. So i thought it was yours,SORRY!"

"Well, make sure you aren't lying because i'm beginning to be wrathful!"

-"I said sorry and i promise, i won't repeat it again"

"Apologize accepted"

-"Thanks"

After mentioning him, i woke up from the nightmare. I screamed repeativily! It was the worst nightmare ever, thanks god it's not real!

The next day, i woke up. Nothing happened, but i still feel very uncomfortable[...]