Eight:Hugs & kisses

Later that night I got ready for bed. I sat on the side of my bed while flipping the T.V. Channels.

It was weird now that I think about it. I started to feel very cold; it became unbearably cold around my waist. There was pressure around my waist as well. I was shocked but shifted a bit, and the spot where I was sitting became unbelievably cold too. It felt like I was sitting in someone's lap and they had their arms around me. The pressure from the "hug" was treated very gingerly. And I will honestly say that I liked it. The "hug" lasted only for about five minutes and then it vanished. All cold pressure vanished, it didn't casually fade. I said aloud, for I did not want the spirit to go, that I wanted it to stay. But I had no further interactions for the remainder of that month.

I think that it started to become active again at least a month and a half ago. I had started to think that I only imagined the whole thing.

I had been reading, sitting in a plush chair in my bedroom when I felt a sudden cold pressure on my wrist, which was being held forcefully yet gingerly against the arm of the chair. Alarmed, I looked up and saw the apparition clearly. Like I had thought it was Josh again. I never expected anything like this to happen, he leaned forward and kissed me, passionately. I was shocked, surprised and pleased at the same thing. For the rare (I think rare?) few of you, when kissing a ghost it involves a yawning motion of the mouth. Your lips will feel very, very cold, but from my experiences it's much better than kissing someone who is alive. Again, I admit that I liked this experience particularly. After at least thirty seconds the sensation of the kiss vanished.

_________________________________________

"I love you" whispered the ghost

"And i adore you" I replied with my natural smile. He simled and blushed then disappeared very fast.

I was very happy, i went out from the house to smell some fresh air. I went to the garden, but suddenly i heard a scream,i looked behind myself and unexpectedly, i saw a little girl holding a creepy doll in her hands with blood in her eyes and mouth[...]