Nine:Horrific night

I saw the girl standing up, setting up a noose, and hanging herself, which makes her drop her doll. She put her hands on mine,i became panic-stricken. She whispered in my ears:"Don't be scared,i won't hurt you. No more fear no more crying no more sycophantic,just relax and listen to me."

I was agitated,standing next to her, can't move,can't run,can't talk,but only think.

"I came out of the world to separate the right from the wrong, you can call it a 'Miracle'.Anyways, you have to believe and listen to me: i know that you have been haunted by a ghost,and you think that he is friendly. I just wanted to tell you that..He is a traitor and i'm pretty sure he's pranking you,he thinks that you will never figure it out[...]

So would you believe me?"

I was trying to answer her,but i don't know why my voice was unhearable."

She asked why can't she hear my voice,i didn't find a way to answer her,i was standing like a sculpture. She looked at me upset and suddenly disappeared but forgot her doll ." I took the doll from the floor to give it to her if she comes back.

After she disappeared, i could move and talk.I honestly didn't believe her words, Josh is a traitor? Actually, it was unbelievable, i mean..where did she come from and why? "Mileyy,Mileyy!! Don't believe her, i'm Josh;your love.I would never think of pranking you, i'mnot a traitor. I LOVE YOU!" "Don't worry Josh, i didn't believe her and i love you too!"

Josh disappeared in a sudden, i went back home,moving foward my room.Preparing my bed to sleep. Can't sleep,ugh..i was only thinking about what happened[...]