Three:Frightened

I went to see where did the sound come from. I entered the kitchen, and i didn't find anything.

I went to sleep trying to convince myself that it's a nightmare and it will nearly ends.

While i was preparing my bed to sleep, i heard the same voice again.

But this time, it was coming from the bathroom. I went to to see what's happening there.

I entered and i didn't find anything,but when i looked in the mirror i saw that ghost again behind me!
I screamed then suddenly i couldn't open my eyes don't know why.. I ran very fast without controlling my self.
After running almost 1 km, i opened my eyes then found my self in a big huge black garden. I thought i was dead!
_________________________________________

"Hey there"

Wishpered a ghosty terrifying sound.

"Who are you?"

I asked crying

"Who am i? That's the secret."

Said the ghost.

"Please,leave me alone"

I said crying.

"Let's be friends at first and i promise i will never hurt you"

Said the ghost.

"Friends? You are a ghost and i'm a human! This is IMPOSSIBLE" I replied.

"Yeah,so?Actually i don't know why do most of you think that ghosts are evil?"

Said the ghost in a nice way.

To be honest,i never really believed in this whole paranormal things up until now. I heard that most of you are evil and some ghosts aren't.But i want to know something? If you were really kind, you wouldn't make me lose my best friend and break up with my boyfriend."

I replied.

"Nice question...I did all of that to show you the difference between fake and real friends. See? They left you alone!"

Said the ghost.

"Well, you are right...Nobody loves me in this world,i don't deserve to be loved! I lost everything , even i lost my parents in an accident.. I HATE MY LIFE!"

I replied while washing my tears.

"I'll always be here for you, i can be your friend! Trust me you won't regret it and i promise i'll never hurt you :)"

Said the ghost in a nice way with his creepy smile.

"Thanks"

I mentioned him with a smile face.

"Don't mention it"

Said the ghost.

-"Now, tell me more about yourself"

I said.

"Okay, Ask me whatever you want"

Said the ghost.

-"Why is there blood in your blue face?"

I asked.

It's a long story[...].