Six:A letter to Josh

I hadn't done anything different that day. It started off very normal, in fact; I awoke to the blaring alarm clock. I brushed my teeth. I fixed a breakfast, and ate it.

I started to write a letter to my xboyfriend because he's missed.

November 2th,2013

New york city

Dear josh:

I am writing because i miss you. I'd love to believe it could go on forever, I've (reluctantly of course) grown tired of our silly routines. The spark has simply faded, and I can't help but hold myself responsible. From the very first time I peered through your window, I knew that you were special. You were different from the rest, and I still believe that. There is something so interesting, so... desirable about the way you carry yourself. The things you do when you believe you are alone. Watching you is what has kept me here for so very long.

In fact, I remember vividly the first time I watched you sleep. You were so peaceful, yet right when I feared I was wrong about you, that I may grow bored of you so early... A laugh. You surprised me, love. You were never like the rest. There is no way you could've been. That is why I fell in love with you. You intrigued me. Nothing made me happier than to spend time with you, To see you in your natural state. Did you know that people are most themselves when no one else is around?
I've crossed oceans to find you. Now you're gone..I'm writtimg this letter because you mean alot to me! I hope you recieve it.Josh, you are missed, please come back. I need your help..

Your love,Miley

Full moon?I went to sleep. But suddenly i heard a sound coming from the other room which i wrote the letter in. I got worried, i hope it's not the ghost's voice[...]