Two:Forever alone

Later,Iwas chatting with an online friend on kik, jemma.

I told her about the weird things that have been happening to me last week.

She was really surprised and got worried about me.

She asked if i went to the doctor, i replied by" YES, most of them haven't found anything psychologically wrong with me and If you're gonna think i'm crazy just like what jack thought so end of it!"

She replied : "Miley, this is really freaking me out!"

I started to worry about myself...i couldn't hold my breathe for a few minutes..

I asked her if she believed me or not.

Then i left my phone for two hours and then went to check but there wasn't any notification.

Wait...is that the notification sound right? I went to check out if she replied or not yet..

She replied! I opened her message and started to read.

"Miley, i wish you a good luck in your life,i won't forgot our childhood memories. I'm so sorry but from now we aren't best friends and please don't talk to me again"

I started to cry so hard! I lost my boy friend and now my best friend what else should i lose? Huh..? MYSELF! Already done you stupid ghost who ruined my whole life!

As soon as possible, i tried to move on and forget. Pretending like it's a nightmare.

I went to sleep but i couldn't, i got up and went to the kitchen to drink some whisky.

1 hour later , i got completely DRUNK, i started to get off my clothes and dance like slut girls.
But suddenly, i heard a weird ghosty sound coming from the kitchen.
I went to see what's going on there[...]