Chapter 12

Michiko's POV

All the akatsuki members came out of their rooms mad (except for Zetsu,Kisame, Pein and Konan). Hidan hair was pink and his scythe was broken. Deidara hair was black and lines were drawn on his face with black permanent marker making him look like a funny itachi. Kakazu was a bright red from anger i think. Itachi hair was covered in paint and glitter.

I covered my mouth from giggling too loudly. They all looked at me.

"Brat did you f**king do this?" Hidan said walking closer to me with his broken scythe. I got scared ran into a closet and locked the door. I felt something run down my cheeks.

"Hidan you baka! You scared Michiko, un!" I heard a thump outside but still kept quiet. I heard a knock on the door.

"...Michiko...sorry for scaring you...come out." I looked at door shocked that hidan said a sentence without saying a bad word.

I opened the door and looked at everyone. Tobi picked me up and started twirling me.

"MICHIKO NO CRY!! TOBI WILL KEEP YOU HAPPY!!"

"What is with all this noise?" Tobi stopped looked behind me. I turned around saw Pein and Konan. Konan looked at me.

"Michiko, why are you crying?" I didn't want hidan to get in trouble. I pointed at tobi.

"Tobi asked me if I wanted to play a game and told me to put pink liquid in hidan's shampoo and black liquid in deidara's. Later everyone came looking funny and I tried not laugh. But everyone blamed it on me instead." I said looking down trying not to cry again. I felt myself being picked up by someone. I looked up and saw hidan face. He gave me a little smile. I smiled too. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Well since you two are getting along, hidan tomorrow you will be babysitting Michiko." Pein said looking at me. Huh?

"What do you mean me?!"

"Tomorrow we will be recruiting a new member but we can't bring michiko. So you will have to stay with her until we get back."

"Fine...." Hidan said and then walked away mumbling something.

My tummy growled. Everyone laughed. (Pein did a small chuckle)

"Can we eat breakfast please?" I said.

"Sure, sweetie." Konan said picking me up and taking me to kitchen.