Chapter 13

Michiko's POV (next day)

I woke up and crawled out of my bed. I left my room and walked down the hall with blanket covering me. I opened hidan door and walked in. I looked around and saw a bloody corner. I went over to hidan's bed and lightly shaking him. He groaned and opened his eyes slowly. "What do you want?" "I'm hungry." "Fine.." He said standing up and walking out of the room. I followed him and went into the kitchen. Hidan took out a bowl, cereal, and milk. When done he handed me my breakfast. "You eat while I go take a shower." "Okay!" I sat down and started eating. When done I put my bowl and spoon in the sink. I ran and jumped on the couch. I grabbed the control and turned on the tv. Spongebob appeared on the screen. I squealed and stared at the tv.

After 3 episodes hidan came back and sat next to me. "Hidan what are we going to do? Me bored." Hidan closed his eyes and started thinking. "We can go to the lake, konan bought you a swimsuit." I grinned. SWIMMING!!! I ran to my room and opened my drawers. I saw a one-piece swimsuit.

I came out of the bathroom with the swimsuit on and met hidan in the living room. We both went outside and to the close by lake. I looked at hidan. "Will you help me with swimming?"

Hidan's POV

I can't believe I'm f**king doing this. But if I make Michiko cry or upset, Konan will have my head.

(Flashback)

All the other akatsuki members went to sleep, but Konan asked me to meet her in the living room.

"What do you f**king want?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"You better keep Michiko happy tomorrow. That means no cussing, getting mad, get short tempered, and don't make her sad. If I find out the YOU made her cry or sad I will cut you up and spread you around the forest. I will give your head to tobi for a 'soccer ball.' You will kept chopped up for 5 months and leader will decide if kakazu should put you back together. Understood, Hidan?"

"Yes...Can I go to sleep, now?"

"Fine." Konan said walking to her room.

(End of Flashback)

I was helping Michiko in the water when I felt 3 presence. I narrowed my eyes.

"Michiko...Let's go home."

"Okay." I wrapped her in a towel and walked back to the base. The 3 presence didn't feel good for the akatsuki.

'I better tell the leader when everyone comes back.' I thought carrying michiko. Once I walked in I saw everyone plus the new member. The new member is....(find out next chapter ~^.^~)