Chapter 7

Konan POV's

I woke up and saw michiko awake.

"Hey michiko, did you get a good sleep?" I asked sitting up.

"Yup!" Michiko said jumping slightly. I smiled.

"That's good, let's go to the table for breakfast" I said standing up.

"Okay" she said. I picked her up and carried her to the table.

~After Breakfast~

I walked up to Hidan and Kakazu.

"What do you F***ing want?" Hidan asked cleaning his bloody scythe.

"I want you to take Michiko to buy things for her." I said glaring at Hidan.

"WHAT!? WHY SHOULD I FUCKING WASTE MY TIME FOR THAT BRAT!?" Hidan yelled making me go almost deaf.

"Because I said so and leader would say it too." I said walking away.

Hidan POV's

I groaned as Konan was leaving.

"F***ing bitch..." I mumbled not want to get a lecture if i said it too loud.

"Quit complain, go get the kid and let's get going. I want to get this over with." I did a low growl and went to Konan room which the brat is staying in. I opened the door and saw the girl putting on shoes.

"Let's go, you're coming with me." I said putting my scythe on my back.

"Kay." The brat said walking close to me. I turned around and started walking. I heard the door close and small footsteps. I met up with Kakazu and started walking to the store.

Michiko POV's

I was walking in between kakazu and hidan. We made it to a big village and went into a store. We walked in and grabbed a cart. We got clothes, little bath towel and other things i don't know the name to. I was looking around when i spotted something. It was a stuffed white bunny with a bow on it's left ear. I ran to it and tried to grab it. The bunny was to high up.

"What are you doing, child?" I looked and saw a person in a black coat, hat and glasses. By the voice i think it was male.

"I want the bunny" I said pointing at the cute bunny. The man grabbed the bunny, bent down and handed him to me. I gave him a big smile.

"Thank you!" I said running off. I saw Kakazu and Hidan in line at the cash register. I ran up to kakazu and showed him the bunny.

"Can i get him, please!?" I asked making my cute face. Kakazu sighed.

"Put him in the cart...." He said mumbling something about too much money gone to waste for a small kid. I squealed and dropped him in cart. After buying the things we left the store and walked back to the cave.