Chapter 15

Michiko's POV

I felt that I was being shaken. I opened my eyes and saw Kisame and Itachi.

"Michiko get ready we are going into town." Kisame said handing me a folded pile of my clothes. I went into the bathroom and took a short shower. Then I changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom and left my room. When I entered the living room I saw Kisame and Itachi on the couched. I jumped on the couch in between kisame and itachi.

"Ready!" I grabbed Kisame and Itachi's hand and dragged them outside the cave. Once outside I looked at Itachi.

"How far away is town?"

"About 20 minutes." I pouted and saw Kisame bend down.

"Michiko take a nap while we are walking to town." I nodded and climb on his back and started holding onto his neck. My eyes slowly closed until I saw nothing but darkness.

~At Town Gate~

I woke up to Kisame stopping. I looked ahead and saw everyone smiling and having a blast. A festival was going on. I jumped off Kisame's back and grabbed his hand. Kisame and me were walking ahead of Itachi who was closely behind. I looked at every booth and then stopped walking and stared at one of them. In that booth there were 2 prizes I wanted. They were 2 dolls. One was a boy with orange hair and blue eyes and the other was a girl with short blond hair with blue eyes. Kisame must have noticed I stopped because he turned around.

"Michiko, what is it?" I pointed at the 2 dolls. Kisame looked at them and then back at me.

"You want them?" I nodded. Kisame walked over to the booth and started playing to win me the dolls. I continued to stare at them. The boy doll's eyes shifted to look and me and it smiled. I looked at Kisame and saw he won.

"Winner! What 2 prizes would you like?" I pointed at the 2 dolls. The man looked at the dolls and then looked at me with a worried look.

"Well those 2 are meant for children. How about the stuff panda or unicorn." I shook my head. Itachi was behind me and started glaring at the man. The man got scared and handed me the dolls. I smiled and started skipping away from the booth. The last thing I heard from the man was him whispering good luck.

~Time Skip~

We made it to a dango shop and took a seat next to a window.

"Hello, what would you like today?" A girl about 15 with messy brown hair tied into a bun and purple eyes asked.

"3 sets of dango's and 3 cups of tea." Itachi said staring out the window. The girl bowed and walked away. I looked at both Kisame and Itachi. They both weren't wearing there cloaks.

"PERVY SAGE!!!" A boy stormed into the dango shop. He was wearing a blue and orange jumpsuit and his face looked like a fox because of the whiskers. I heard Kisame mumble an 'Oh great...' and I turned to him.

"Kisame do you know that boy?" He did a nervous smile.

"Sorta..." I shrugged and looked back at the boy. He was yelling at an old man with long white hair, who was sipping a bottle of sake and eating dangos.

The girl came back with our orders and walked away. I took one of the dango balls off my stick and popped it into my mouth. <3 YUMMY! I sipped my tea and ate the rest of my dangos. When I was done I saw the boy and the old man leaving. The old man looked our way and left. When everyone was done Itachi and Kisame paid and we left.

~Time Skip~

We made it back to the cave. Once inside i hugged kisame's leg because it was super dark. The lights were turned on and I heard a big

'SURPRISE!' I opened my eyes and saw balloons, streamers, a cake, presents and a banner that said 'Happy Birthday Michiko'. I grinned super big and hugged everyone. Konan leaded me to the couch and gave me all my presents.

Orochimaru: Snake Necklace

Konan: Clothes

Itachi: Dango making set

Pein: Shinobi Fighting book

Kisame: Little pet fish

Kakazu: 2 bags of money (they were big)

Hidan: weapons

Tobi: Bag of candy

Deidara: Glass bird that shines a rainbow when you put it near sunlight

Sasori: Chubby stuffed panda

Zestu: 10 pocky boxes

After opening all the presents it was cake time. While eating konan asked me if the 2 new dolls were mine. I nodded and yawned.

"Time for bed Michiko." Pein said Everyone wished me a happy birthday and orochimaru stood up.

"I'll walk her back to her room." Once we made it to my room orochimaru closed the door.

"Michiko, If you want everyone here to still be alive tomorrow morning you are to come with me and leave the hideout." I looked at orochimaru shocked and then looked at my bed sheets and nodded. Orochimaru patted my head and said I was a good girl and left. I started to silently cry. After 20 minutes of crying I fell asleep.