Chapter 11

Michiko's POV

I saw the whole akatsuki at the entrance of the cave.

"Michiko!!" I ran over to konan and hugged her.

"We were worried about you. What happened?" Konan asked looking into my eyes.

"4 people took me from my room and wanted to kill me. Until 2 angels helped me and took me here." I said telling them what happened.

"Angels?" Itachi said with a bit shock in his voice. I nodded.

"Well it's good you are home. Let's get you some food." Kisame said picking me up.

"YAY!!!!" I said hugging kisame neck and hugging him tightly.

~After yummy food and sleeping~

It was 8 am and I sat in living room and saw tobi running towards me.

"MICHIKO-CHAN!!! WANT TO PLAY A GAME!!?!?!?" He yelled holding a bag.

"Sure!"

"The game is called sabotage." Tobi said grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hall.

"Sa-bo-tage?" I asked tilting my head.

"You will find out soon." I heard a little evilness in his voice. We made it to Deidara and Sasori room and walked in. Tobi gave me a bottle said said to switch this with his shampoo and do it the same to hidan, while he does some things. I finished and met tobi in the living room.

"Did you do what I told you to do?" I nodded.

A few seconds later we both heard all the akatsuki screaming.