Chapter 14

Michiko's POV

I looked at everyone and saw a new person. I ran over to kisame and hugged his leg.

"Kisame, who is he?" I asked pointing at person.

"His name is Orochimaru and it's not nice to point." Kisame said picking me up. I stopped pointing.

"Sorry." After Orochimaru finished talking to Pein he walked over to me and Kisame.

"Who are you little one?"

"My name is Michiko!"

"Michiko? Well how old are you, Michiko?"

"2 years old!" Orochimaru patted my head and walked away with Pein. I yawned.

"Did you have fun today, Michiko?" Konan asked glaring at Hidan.

'I wonder why?' I thought.

"Yup!"

"Well that's good. Kisame can you take Michiko to bed and then meet all of us in the living room."

"Sure." Kisame said carrying me to my bed. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Night Michiko."

"Night." I hugged my stuffed bunny and fell asleep.

Kisame's POV

I closed michiko's door and walked into the living room. Everyone was there, even the new member, orochimaru. I don't trust that guy even near michiko.

"Okay we gather everyone for an important reason. Me and Leader where looking on info of michiko and found out her birthday is tomorrow. As a celebrate of her birthday we will make a party for her." Michiko Birthday tomorrow...what should i get her.

"Kisame and Itachi you will take her into town and do something with her while we get the base ready for the party."

"Okay." I said while Itachi nodded.

"Good, everyone is dismissed." Leader said. I walked to my and itachi room.