Chapter 22

Michiko's POV

I was shaken in my sleep. Once I opened my eyes I saw Kakashi's weird hair style and his one eye over me.

"Wake Up Michiko we have to go visit my team." He left my room and I got out of bed to get changed. After I was done I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I placed my plate in the sink when I was done and left with kakashi to meet his team.

Once we got there they yelled at him for being late. I sat on the side of the bridge and started listening to their conversation. He started talking to them about something called the chunin exams. He gave them a form and naruto suddenly tackled him from happiness. Kakashi told me we could go and we ended up at the ramen shop. Kakashi ordered 2 ramen bowls when this guy in green sweats came.

"Kakashi! Let's have another challenge!" Kakashi sweat dropped.

"Not now Gai, i'm about to eat." He said and turned back so his back is facing the guy name Gai. Gai looked at me and then started getting closer. "So your so little one your name is...Michiko?" I gave him a glare then turned away from him when my ramen came. When I was grabbing my chopsticks I heard him ask kakashi.

"She's not much of a talker is she." Kakashi mumbled a no and stared at his ramen. I finished my ramen and putted the chopsticks on top of my empty bowl. I got off the stool and saw that Gai has lefted. Kakashi had already eaten his ramen when I was looking. He paid for the meal and we left and went home.

Once we got home I went to my room and laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. After a couple of minutes I got off and got the book Pein gave me on my birthday from under the bed. I started reading it till I fell asleep.

~Next Day~

I woken up and went to grab some breakfast. Once I finished breakfast I saw it was only 1 pm so I went to go take a shower. After the shower I putted on some clothes and turned on my TV. After a good 8 episode of a show I heard a knock at my door. I looked at my clock and saw it was 5 pm. I than got off the bed and opened the door and saw Kakashi.

"Come on Michiko." I left my room, closed the door and followed kakashi. We went into a building and saw some people underneath us. They all looked beaten up. Than I saw someone I haven't seen in a while. MY BIG BROTHER!!! I smiled to myself that he didn't get captured or hurt badly. The hokage started talking about the preliminary rounds but I wasn't paying attention because I was busying watching my big brother. I looked at the others and saw Kabuto. But I never knew my brother was a ninja I watched as everyone fight. It was my brother turn and he lost badly and was sent to the hospital. Once all the matches were done I went home because kakashi wouldn't let me out of his sight so I couldn't see my brother. Night falled and kakashi was asleep but I couldn't knowing my brother was in this village but i couldn't go see him. Just than I heard a tap at the window. When I looked I saw my heart stop.