Chapter 18

Michiko POV's~ (Time Skip *5th day after being capture*)

I fell on the floor, panting. I looked up at Ibiki. I winced at the pain from my woundsand a few tear fell. Ibiki kept a straight face and I heard the door open.

"Ibiki that's enough." I looked to the door and saw the hokage. Ibiki nodded and left. The Third bent down to me and looked into my eyes. I looked at the floor and coughed up blood.

"Call for medical nin and have them take Michiko to the hosptial." They both left and I laid my head on the floor. The tears could no longer hide themselves. I closed my eyes wishing someone would save me from pain.

~Time Skip~

I opened my eyes and saw I was in a white room. I heard a knock at the door. The door open and in came a nurse.

"I see you're finally awake. Well you have a couple of guest that want to see you." I stayed quiet not feeling like talking. The nurse left and in came Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi.

"Hey Kid, how are you?" Naruto said walking closer to my bed. I looked at him and then out the window.

'If they haven't saved me, I would still be with orochimaru. At least he hasn't caused me pain.' I thought looking at the birds flying away. A white box was left on a desk next to me. I looked at Sakura.

"The hospital food must be horrible so we bought some dangos." She said smiling. I felt my eyes burn.

'That was itachi favorite food...I miss everyone.' I thought as a tear escaped my eye and down my cheek. I felt a hand wipe my cheek and I looked at Kakashi.

"Once you are out of the hospital, you will be living with me." I nodded and closed my eyes.

'Will I ever see my second family again...' I thought as I drifted to sleep.