The Entwined Beginning: Chapter 3

Jun's POV

The next morning I woke up, my muscles tense. I sighed and rubbed my sore muscles. It's been very quiet in Michiko's room since 3 nights ago. I walked out of my room and walked to the living room. Surprisingly everyone was located in the room.

"What's going on?" I asked, seeing Konan in tears.

"M-Michiko....gone..." she uttered before continuing to sob into a couch pillow. My jaw and hands clenched into a tight grip.

"When?" I asked my voice getting a bit loud.

"Zetsu came back from a mission today and we were worried about Michiko. So he went to go look and she was missing..." Deidara explained looking down at the ground. My body turned and I began walking to my younger sister's room. Once I made it inside it there were only a few things missing. One of the things was 2 empty spaces on the cabinet.

"Michiko..." I mumbled to myself.

Michiko's POV

I took a sip of water as the sun beated down on me. I dragged my tired feet over the hot sand.

"Ugh...why is Death City near a large desert..." I groaned shading my eyes. It's been a day since I left the hideout. I wasn't even sure how much more I needed to walk. As my feet continued to move, my vision began to get a bit fuzzy.

"Must...Rest..." I mumbled going near a rock. I slide my body onto the cool sand that was shaded by the rock and my body began to drift into a deep sleep.

Kid's POV

I was on my Beelzebub, while Liz and Patty were in their weapon form. We just finished our mission and were currently heading back to Death City.

"Hey Kid! There's a girl over there!" Liz said and I looked around. I found her and made my beelzebub move closer near the rock she was resting next to. I got off my flying board and stared at her.

"Do you think she's dead?" Patty asked transforming back to her human form, looking innocently.

"Patty!" Liz yelled also going back to human.

"Whatt~~~?" Patty asked. I ignored both of them and continued to stare at the sleeping girl.

"Kid?" Liz asked turning to face me as I bend down. I began fixing the girl's hair because it wasn't symmetrical. I heard a giggle behind me, probably Patty. Once the girl's hair, I stood up.

"Liz, Patty, let's go" I said picking the girl up and placed her on my board. Liz and Patty returned to their weapon forms, guns. I climbed on my beelzebub and it began flying back to Death City.

Michiko's POV

My eyes fluttered open and what I saw was a ceiling.

"Ahh your awake" I heard a female voice say. I turned my head and a tan lady who looked like a mummy.

"Hello?" I asked extremely confused.

"I'm the nurse of the DWMA. You were found in the desert, asleep" she explained and I nodded, a smile appearing on my face.

"So you're awake" I looked at the opened door and saw a boy about my age. He had black hair and 3 white stripes in it. He also had honey yellow eyes. I had to admit he was cute. He walked forward and held out his hand. I looked at him and he gave me a little smile.

"We're going to meet my father" he told me and I slowly grabbed his hand. We left the clinic and began walking through the halls. I looked around, as my heart pumps with excitement.

'I'm here..' I thought as we entered a room, filled with...clouds?

"Kid! You here!" a loud voice said making me jump from fright. I looked at the boy.

'So his name is Kid' I thought.

"Father" Kid says and a figure appears in front of a floating mirror. A black ghost like figure, with big hands and a white mask.

"So you're the girl, my son saved"

'Father? Son?' I looked between the figure and Kid. 'They don't look nothing alike!' I yelled in my head.

"What's your name child?" He asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"(Y/N)" I replied.

"My name is Lord Death. Did you have a reason coming to Death City?" he asked curious.

"I came to see my friend name Black*Star" I told him and this seemed to caught Death and Kid's attention.

"So your the witch, Black*Star always talks about" Kid said and my heart skipped a couple beats. I clenched my fist behind my back in fear.

"I-I think so..." I uttered as my throat became suddenly dry.

"Hmm...well you don't seem like a threat child. Kid, how about you go and take (Y/N) to go see Black*Star in class" he tells Kid.

"Alright, come on (Y/N)" Kid said turning around and walking off.

"Hmm..Oh Okay. Bye Lord Death" I said waving to him before running up to catch up with Kid.