The Entwined Beginning: Chapter 2

Michiko's POV

I sat on the couch in delight as I held the plate of yummy pizza. I took a sip of my favorite soda, Orange Fanta and grabbed the remote from Deidara.

"Hey, un!" I stuck out my tongue at Deidei and began watching my favorite show, Supernatural. Everyone began joining us to watch.

"Pein~ Can I go see my friend in Death City?" I took a bite out of my pizza.

"Death City? Sounds like my fucking place!" Hidan laughs earning a slap in the head by the only blue haired female in the Akatsuki, Konan.

"Ow, Bitch! What the fuck was that for?!?" He yelled earning another slap and a glare.

"Stop your cursing in front of Michiko before I bury you in the ground!!" Konan screamed in his face and he glanced at me for help. I sighed and placed my hand on Konan's shoulder.

"You've been hitting him for the past 10 years and he hasn't changed a bit" I told her and she turned to me.

"Just be happy he hasn't tried killing me." I continued. Konan gave him one last glare before huffing and walking away. Everyone continued doing what they were doing like nothing happened. Hidan stepped forward to be and placed his hand on my head.

"Thanks..." He mumbled looking towards the side. I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks and my lips formed a smile.

"No problem!" He took a seat near my plate of pizza and began taunting Deidara that he looked like a barbie. I giggled and shook my head.

'They haven't changed a bit...' I thought looking at everyone and took a bite out of my pizza as I took my seat.

"Sooooo can I go Pein?" I looked at him sitting by a small table by himself as I went back to the previous topic before we were interrupted.

"Absolute not."

The answer wasn't from Pein, but from my big brother.

"Why not?!" I yelled at him from across the room.

"That place hates witches and I'm not about to let my sister go there getting herself hurt!" Jun voice rose when he talked and everyone got quiet and watched the sibling fight. My face was red from frustration and tears began to well up.

"Not everyone is bad there! Black*Star and Tsubaki have been telling me their friends are nice and won't judge!!" I yelled at my overprotective brother.

"I'm your brother and the final answer is no!" Jun stood up and glanced at me clutching my overly large sleeve that was connected to my hoodie. I glared at him from the tears welled up at my eyes before turning around and running to my room ignoring anyone who called out my name. I slammed the door shut and slide down as the tears finally decided to roll down my cheeks. I sniffed and reached up to lock the door before pulling my self off the floor. With the sleeve of my hoodie I wiped the leftover tears on my cheeks and went to grab my headphones. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop.

'I may be a witch thanks to my family, the Yamamoto Clan, but that doesn't mean i'm dangerous at the time being. At the age 11, I found out I was a witch and needed to learn how to control my magic. So that began the start of my training. Through out the 2 years my brother has been teaching me magic and the Akatsuki has been working on my taijutsu, ninjutsu, and genjutsu.' My thoughts began to cloud as music blasted into my ears, calming my mind.

~Time Skip~

It was around midnight and my laptop died. I sighed removing the ear buds from my ears and looked out the window. It was a calm night with the moon shining bright and the night breeze gently blowing causing the grass to move. I looked around me and began to wonder.

'What if I went to go visit Black*Star without their permission? Sure I may get into trouble, but at least i'll get to see my best friend and know they won't punish me to hard' My mind has made up it's decision and stood up from my bed. I walked over to my closet and took out a bag and began filling it up. When I knew I had everything I wanted to take, I closed my bag and the closet. I placed on my shoes and opened the window. I stepped out into the night with my hoodie on and quietly closed the window. I began walking taking a glance back.

"I'll be back...I promise" I whispered before heading out to start my journey to Death City.