18

Gon and Killua were just walking. They needed space from the league so they just strolled down the street. Killua with his hands in his pockets and Gon walking cheerily beside him. "Ne Killua, do you think I could get myself enrolled in U.A?" the fu- he snorted. "your 13 Gon,  about three years too young" he was about to point out a sweets shop when he heard rapid footsteps. Killua glanced behind him and stiffened slightly when he saw a group of ten police officers. Fuck. "Gon" he said urgently Gon glanced behind them as well, and his eyes widened. "well crap" they both looked at each other, then started running. They went into the nearest building they could find and got in the elevator. "In here!" more footsteps and the officers kept running. Gon rapidly pressed the up button and Killua slid his knife out of his sheath to block a few bullets. "c'mon c'mon..." he muttered. I don't want to massacre these police officers, but if one of them hurts Gon...

The door shut just before the one in the lead reached them, then he quickly clicked the second top floor. He and Gon stood in silence for a few moments. "so, what now?" Gon asked. He shrugged, "keep running, they'll only be able to run up to a certain point" this building has 10 stories, all we need is a way to get to the roof- the door opened and as he predicted, nobody was there. The cops instead went to the top floor elevator where the roof was closer. He and Gon snickered to each other, then ran up the stairwell. There was some shouting, and he heard footsteps again. "this is kinda fun" Gon said, Killua grinned at that. "hell yeah it is, especially when you know you could take out the entire army behind you" Gon smacked him on the back of the head, "There trying their best!" he rolled his eyes, then they emerged on the top floor. There wasn't much wind, but the view was stunning. They could see for miles up here. He and Gon stood a few inches away from the edge, Gon reached out to hold his hand and he agreed hesitantly as a faint blush crawled up his cheeks. "up here's really nice" he said softly. Killua smiled a little, "yeah" this would have been a perfect spot for confession if not for the police- he blushed even harder at that thought and looked away. No! what the hell am I thinking? Damn it...

"you two, freeze!" Gon and him both shared a mildly impressed look. They managed to sneak up on us without us noticing until they spoke, that's indeed impressive. So they turned, still holding hands because Gon refused to let go for some reason. There were now twelve police officers surrounding them in a semi-circle, and the two in the front looked slightly nervous. Then Gon blinked, "Oh, I remember you two!" Oh right, didn't he say he went to a police station? "kid, what are you doing with this criminal?" a worried looking blonde haired woman said. I don't want to ruin what little he has in this place, I'll pretend he's a hostage. Before Gon could speak, he did. "he stays with me" Killua said, 'I'm trying to pretend I'm kidnapping you, but don't overdo it ok?' Gon nodded slightly, then feigned a nervous expression. "what if he doesn't want to?" one of the officers snapped. Gon took a step closer to him, which is when he realized. Is he pretending to have Stockholm syndrome or something? Damn it he just can't pretend to hate me can he.

"well I doubt he'll leave now, not after being with me for a few months" he said, trying to play along. The one in the lead's eyes narrowed slightly. "and why is that?" Gon bit his lip, then took another step to where he was practically behind Killua. "are they gonna take me away?" he smirked at the officers, and one of their eyes blazed with anger. "Damn it you sick bastard-" I think it's safe to say it's working. "I don't wanna leave" he said, sticking his tongue out. A few looked shocked, but half of the police had gathered what was 'happening' here. "we're taking you both in" Killua chuckled, then let his hand slide from Gon's . "hey Mori, what's behind us?" he blinked, then glanced over his shoulder. "a really tall drop?" he grinned and Gon had to hide an excited expression. "jump" the officers let out horrified gasps, but Gon feigned a scared and worried look. "b-but-" he gave Gon a wink, and a thumbs up. "I'll catch you"