3

There was knocking. Killua rubbed his eyes and sat up, scowling at the door. "What" Twice opened it with what looked like a smile, though it was hard to tell through the mask. "Kurogiri told me to come get you!" he said, and then walked off. He's so damn weird. Killua stretched and then glanced down at his torn and bloodstained outfit. Damn. It was my favorite one. He had taken it off once to go somewhere outside, but other than that he hadn't removed it. But Killua could fix it, he'd done it countless times. He grabbed his backpack and sifted through real quick. Taser, medkit, gun, knife, handcuffs, some ammo, and a flashlight. Then he slipped it on and put his hands in his pockets to feel his yoyos, Killua had everything he needed. When he walked down to the bar he saw a folded up costume on the counter, along with a gun. "that's your villain outfit" he glanced up at Kurogiri. He frowned slightly, "it's so not my style, but it'll do for now" he slipped into a small cramped bathroom to change, then glanced in the mirror.

 He frowned slightly, "it's so not my style, but it'll do for now" he slipped into a small cramped bathroom to change, then glanced in the mirror

The mask actually fit perfectly, and it had a built in gas filter as well as some other crap he didn't need. The gun had some sort of metal bit near the trigger, he grinned when he realized what it was for. Electrified bullets, I've gotta say there was some good thought for into this. He was pretty much wearing a navy blue ish shirt and pants, which was kind of plain. Killua also noticed how he had a belt, much like the ones on a police officer. He chuckled, "now I got somewhere to put all that shit in my backpack" he went through it and put his handcuffs, flashlight, taser, and ammo on the belt. there was also a specialized sheath for his knife, and it was also very secure. He realized that by slipping it in. his pants were slightly loose and had perfectly durable pockets for his yoyos. There was also a spot for his gun, which attached with a magnet. The gloves were threaded with a type of metal, but they were flexible and comfortable as well. There was also some sort of chest piece that looked like it was supposed to be bulletproof, which could be useful. Another cool thing about the mask was that there was a single earpiece that went with it, it fit perfectly and he could only assume it was for communication. This is actually pretty awesome, whoever made this was skilled.

Killua walked out with his gun on his belt and all three of his new companions as well as Shiggy were waiting for him. Twice whistled, then Kurogiri made an irritated noise. "you forgot the shoes" he blinked and his eyes fell upon some black boots. They had iron soles and a spiked tip, they also fit like highheels for some reason. There was a second pair built without the extra height as well, in case he didn't like it. Killua grinned through the mask as he slipped on the highheel like ones. They added good few inches to his height and he didn't mind the arch. "you good with those? I thought you might want to look like less of a kid when working" he chuckled, "this is damn amazing, although the mask's a bit flashy for me" he said, referring to the blue patterns and stuff. "as an assassin I usually just wear my normal clothes on the job" but then he frowned slightly. "I'm not sure if I can use my finger manipulation with the gloves though" Twice looked intrigued. "finger manipulation?" he asked curiously. Killua sighed and slipped off a glove, then sharpened his hands. "before you ask, no. it's not a quirk. It's an assassination technique that I was taught" he slipped his glove back on and put his hands behind his head. "so, when's the job?" his eyes drifted over to Shiggy, who seemed to be looking at him with approval. Like I'm one of his pawns to use.