Chapter 16 - Drop The Bitch Fit And Let's Go For A Ride

CHAPTER 16 - DROP THE BITCH FIT AND LET'S GO FOR A RIDE

 Thirteen years of school. Thirteen years of school and I had never been called to the principal's office unless it was for 'school president stuff' or to receive academic tassels I had earned.

But now here I was, trapped between Ryder and the amateur freshman guy called Jake in the principal's office, wet from head to toe smelling coca cola and mento for something I didn't do.

Ryder snickered as the principal and the nurse took care of Jake's nose, who was sitting next to me, making me feel dizzy just by seeing his blood. A little blood; I could handle, but Niagara Falls blood coming out of his nose; Nah

So I turned my back to him and closed my eyes trying to stop the dizziness. I felt someone hold my hand and I opened my eyes to see Ryder staring at me worried.

"You're okay?" he asked

I shrugged "just dizzy."

"Do you wan-"

"Don't talk West!" Snapped the principal

Ryder looked at him angrily "Chloe is not feeling okay. She's dizzying." He snapped back. I tighten my grip to his hand to remind him not make the situation more complicated than it already was.

Hearing that the nurse told me "Do you want to lie down on the floor sweetie?" Oh my god no how much embarrassment could I handle in one day?

I shook my head "No it's fine, I'm fine thank you." I said as politely as I could. I saw Ryder from the corner of my eye rolling his eyes at my 'politeness'.

After the nurse cleaned his nose and made sure it wasn't broken she left, leaving us all alone.

The principal sat in his seat in front of us and as calmly as he could he said; "Now, start explaining."

The freshman started first saying that him and his friends were goofing around and by accident they gushed the coca cola all over me, leaving the cat calling part outside of course. Hearing that Ryder seemed like now he wanted to really brake his nose for real and to be honest so did I.

When my turn came I said all the truth leaving nothing outside.

"I agree with Chloe's version of the story." Said Ryder immediately when I finished, without anyone giving him the permission to speak.

The principal turned to look at him confused and annoyed "What I don't understand is where you fit in this whole story West. You weren't there neither were you referred to any of the versions of the story."

Yeah I may have left my whole starring contest with Ryder outside of the story after all.

Ryder shrugged "I just saw what happened and decided to step in."

"Why? Are you miss Anderson's lawyer or something?"

"No I just assumed that it was the right thing of me to do." He said leaning forward, looking at him serious "From the moment none of them apologized to her or didn't even bother to ask her if she was okay and they just laughed like it was so damn funny pulling pranks to girls like they are ten then yeah; I assumed it was the right thing for me to do." He paused an added; "By punching him but that's a different story."

"Why is it a different story?" Asked the principle "Do you have anger management issues?"

A little bit. "No." Oh okay then.

"History with him?"

"No."

"Are you a bully? You like hitting others?"