Chapter 15:

'No I no I no I'

Chapter 15:

(Dylan's POV)

I got woken up with a knock on the door. Ella was layed on me in the bedroom, our clothes surrounding the house and the sheet's surrounding our bodies. She woke up shaking her head.

"Who's knocking on a door in the middle of the Wood's?" She asked half asleep and half awake. She had a good point, who?

"Don't know" I said getting up as they carried on knocking

"Jeez, some people need to sleep" she said covering her head with a pillow

"I'll go check now" I said putting on some pajama bottoms on quickly. She took the pillow of her face

"Be careful" she said sounding concerned. I leaned over the bed and her and kissed her on the forehead, when she was expecting to be kissed on the lips, and whispered to her

"I always am" I said before quickly whisking myself away to the front door. I looked through the peel hole of the door and saw that it was my sister.

"Hey, what are you-?" I managed to say before she barged past me and up the stairs.

"Where is she?" She asked. I closed the door and ran after her

"Who?" I asked

"This mortal mom was talking about, are you actually stupid?" She said degrading me and Ella in a matter of seconds.

"Her name is Ella and she is sleeping" I said as she sat down on the sofa.

"They did it, they sent me to give you this" she said going through her bag and getting out a small test tube bottle. She handed me the blue liquid and I stared at it.

"What is this?" I asked raising it to see it clearer.

"Your new immortal juice" she said doing up her bag.

"Oh thanks" I said opening up the lid and drinking it like a shot. I felt it burn throughout my body but I felt more refreshed and alive than before.

"So, can I meet the one who's gonna get us burned later on in life?" She said sarcastically.

"Ha ha very funny, no as I said she is sleeping" I said. I love mg sister to bits but in this state of mind and this late, I think it would be better for Ella to meet her at a better and more appropriate time.

"Ah what a shame, maybe next time" she said sarcastically as I led her to the door.

"Well I'll catch up with you soon" I said as she opened the front door

"Okay" she said but before I could close the door, she stopped it with her foot

"Dylan, I just" she said stuttering.

"Just make sure your heads in the game and your making the right decisions okay?" She said before she left. I closed the door and thought about her comment. She's only saying it to protect me. As I went up the stairs and back into the room, Ella was gone and not in the room. I went to the balcony and she wasn't there. I then checked the toilet, the bathroom, the living room/dining room/study and the spare room but still she was no where.

"Ella?" I shouted getting concerned. I stood in the living room waiting for a response but didn't get one. I tried to focuse on any sound but all I could hear was either the river or the trees. Suddenly, my name was being shouted in distress coming from the bedroom.

"Dylan!" Ella shouted sounding petrified. I ran into the room and saw her backed into a corner, her knees infront of her chest and saw Joe standing in front of her.

"What the-?" I asked before I went over to him and twisted his neck. He fell straight to the floor in front of Ella. She was in floods on tears and ran to me and pushed herself onto me.

"He ... He just ... Came out of nowhere" she stuttered trying to wipe away her tears.

"Hey don't worry, at least I caught it in time" I said pulling her back to me.

"He said he wanted me and when I rejected him again, he said that he was definitely going to make me feel his pain" she said.

"He didn't hurt you did he?" I asked. If he layed one finger on her I would end his immortality right here and right now.

"He didn't go near me, he kept his distance" she explained. I looked down at the body as it started to come back alive.

"Well here we go again" I said letting Ella go.

"I'm gonna go in a different room" she said before leaving. Joe stood up now and a little confused of his whereabouts looked at me

"Where am I?" He asked confused and disorientated

"In a place you shouldn't be" I said getting ready to punch the living daylight out of him. I started to take a few steps closer towards him when he started to panic.

"Trust me I'll leave her alone, I was drunk until someone knocked some sense into me, it was a mistake honestly" he explained begging.

"The thing is that anyone can say that" I said walking closer

"I mean it" he begged. I felt really powerful having this authority over him. He looked scared especially from what happened last time

"How did you find her?" I asked standing infront of him.

"I. Uh" he said stuttering

"Well" I said waiting for a response

"I can track her, some witches and some DNA " he said, I walked up to him noticing his discomfort and whispered

"Leave her alone" he looked uncomfortable and nodded

"I'll lead you back to the door" I said and walked out the room, him following shortly after me. We walked through the living room and ellie was sat on the lounge tiding up our mess from earlier. Once I let him out the house, I went straight back up to her.

"I can't leave you for two minutes" I said making a joke about it