Chapter twenty three: goodbye

Chapter twenty three: good bye

Shadens pov:

The next day we were sitting at trudy's large dining table with loads of food. Trudy didnt eat human food though so she was munching on a dead rabbit. Sam and dean hadn't fought or argued all night but me on the other hand was getting a moulth full from both of them.

" your friends awake" Trudy said rushing in. We all briefly looked at each other and then ran to castles side.

" cas what happened" dean said jumping into it. Cas looked at us painfully you could see how sad he was.

" I don't remember much all I can think about is seeing his eyes again" castiel murmured.

" please cas we need more". Castiel looked up at the ceiling and held is head in pain.

" heaven isnt happy with me they're blocking the memories I'll have to go visit, I'll be back eventually". Castiel laid a hand on deans shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

" I promise". With that cas disappeared.

" damn useless good for nothing angels" dean yelled. He stormed off leaving me Sam and Trudy staring at each other.

" shaden get your stuff were leaving today" Sam told me then slowly went after dean.

" my my those boys are dramatic" trudy complained.

I was done packing my things up, it didn't take long because I really didn't have much stuff left. Most of the clothes I got had been either stained with blood, ripped to shreds, or left behind in some hotel room. One of these days I needed to break away from my brothers actually why not now. Even though I could easily hold my own to them I was baggage. All they did was lug me around like a useless sack. I went to where my brothers were in the upstairs bedroom.

" shaden we will leave in a second" Sam told me as I walked in.

" no you can leave in a second I'm going to leave now"

" what do you think your doing Missy" dean said.

" you don't think I can see it, I'm just something you carry around for safe keeping I don't do anything"

" well I'm sorry you dont get to hunt all the time but more than once I've let you go on your own and you've ended up almost dying or disappearing on me!" he scolded. I felt the hot tears slip down my face.

" your the one who lied to me dean!, I can't believe you think I'm that arrogant it's not because of the hunting its because even though I've been with you for a while now you still cant trust my decisions".

" shaden that's because your decisions always involve you killing yourself, you don't understand what it's like for me if I lost you too then, then I wouldn't be able to go on any more" he quieted his tone. I was still furious though.

" good bye dean, Sam maybe some time I can see you agian". I turned around

" joseph I need some help". Joseph came to my side standing next to me. Dean tried to tackle him but he just brushed him off.

" what is it" he asked me. It was different seeing him this time after the dream he looked sexier.

" get me out of here".

" gladly" he touched my shoulder and I was instantly in the middle of times square.

" do I get an explanation". I shook my head he didn't deserve shit. Why did Keith tell me to follow my dreams if it lead to me falling for, him.

Three months later

" shit" I screamed trying to stop the blood gushing out of my leg. The damn windiego cut my thight. I couldn't catch it, the creature was too fast. I weakened it though by stabbing a knife through it's neck, unfortunately you had to burn the mother fucker. If I could just get my eye on the thing I could kill it with key power. I struck me from behind leaving another cut. Great another scar to go with the rest. The hot blood seeped through my shirt but I didn't care, pain was numb now I'd gotten used to it. Finally the creature pounced on me and I got a good grip on him mentally. Instead of waisting my energy on him I took the lighter from my back and shoved it in his moulth. He screeched inhumanly piercing my ears. Then he fell on the floor rolling as his abdomen burst into flames.

" goodnight ass hole".

I had a brand new motorcycle this time I was going to keep it. I loved the way it felt when I drove through the wind, it was freedom. I had my own little place now too where Joseph came to visit. As much as I hated to admitt it he was growing on me not in a lover kind of way but friendship. I didnt even think I could really love anyone as much as Keith, but the way it felt in my dream was different. My place was an apartment in Nevada it was warm here and quiet. I took cases but only ones close by, actually this is the second one I've been on since I'd got here two months ago.