Chapter seven: guardians

chapter seven: guardians

Shadens pov:

I woke in the back of the impala and cracked my neck. The sunlight was beaming through the window and the car was empty and parked somewhere in the woods. I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window to see Sam talking to a man in a nice looking suit with Dean behind him munching on a burger. I had no clue what they were doing and frankly I didn't care what I did care about was changing out of these ridiculous clothes. So I walked out the car and went around to the back and pulled on the trunk and found my suit case. After I pulled it out something on the bottom of the trunk popped open. I slid my fingers under the seam and ripped open the hatch. In front of me was the largest arrange of weapons and poisons I'd ever seen. Everything from a cross bow to an axe filled the secret compartment. I slammed it shut and looked over at them. They were still unknown of my discovery in their trunk. Who the fuck are these guys are they even my brothers. I'm sure they could feel the same way but I'm not the one who is a mass murder and possibly crazy but from what I've experienced so far I could probably believe anything.

I walked into the woods a bit and pulled out some expensive Victoria secret sweats and a plain vneck shirt. quickly changed making sure no one including my brothers saw me. After I finished getting dressed and hopping while putting on my shoes I jogged back up to the car. With the car almost in sight I hear my name whispered behind me.

"hello?" I whisper back. Out from the thick trees emerges a very badly beaten Keith. He had a thick layer of blood covering his skin and cuts running from the tip of his fingers to his shoulders. For an instant I forgot that he most likely was playing me and ran to his aid.

"holy shit what happened?"

"Crowley happened."

"who?" I'd heard the name before from Dean.

"the king of hell wasnt to happy I'd been keeping info hidden, I bearly escaped."

"wait a minute there before I go to pity party I'm not a dumb ass so don't try and lie to me alright, Iv'e just recieved some new information saying I can't trust demons and from what I've learned your a demon."

"I've rebelled against hell I'll be dead in hours and I've done it to save you."

"how do I know this isn't an act like the entire past year."

"you think I was acting."

"were you?"

"at first maybe but after a month or two I changed being a selfless ass hole demon seemed more like a chore to me rather than just being who I was before Shaden I wouldn't lie to you."

"Keith I want to trust you but-"

"but what? your going to take the two guys that tried to kill me and you bearly knows word over mine the guy that's been there for you through the thick and thin no matter the cost."

"I dont know Keith what do you want from me I don't have any parents unless my mom is some how miraculously alive who by the way isnt my real mom who also happens to be dead like my real dad and not to mention I've been poisoned by you with your blood?"

"what no, demon blood, I've never poisoned you no one has."

"but I have those dreams."

"you dont need the demons blood you can do so much more you have a lot to learn ditch these losers and I can teach you to hold your own we can together." I heard Sam and Dean calling my name through the trees.

"I'm sorry Keith but I just can't."

"yeah well I'm not sticking around so good luck Shaden hope my death was worth it." He then dissapeared taking all my hope and fate I had left with him. I yelled his name angrily only to let it turn into a crying fest. I could hear Sam and Dean come up behind me.