Chapter ten: back to school

The next day after a restless sleep full of pure pain I found myself in the boys hotel room couch. Last night was a huge blur of discust. The only thing I could possible be afraid of is my brothers dying for me. My own life had been withered away and it ment nothing. The only thing keeping me from destroying myself is this stupid thing in my head, a key.

"I've got something," Sam spoke up.

"a long time ago I mean really long time ago, there was a husband who killed his wife by nailing her eyes into her skull," Sam showed me and Dean a picture of the couple. It was a painting of the two. The man was older than the pale blonde woman who happened to have a majestic white rose in her hair.

"I think I know whats happening," I spoke up.

"what?" Dean and sam asked at the exact same moment.

"I think that his wife kills the victim so they don't feel pain and leaves the flowers in their stomach as a sign of her presance then the husband kills the victim or at least that's what he thinks."

"good Theory now how and where exactly these sons of bitches coming from," Dean looked to Sam.

"that's just it the bodies were cremated."

"so then the painting?"

"actually that might actually be the case their was a new art exhibit that opened up in the town and guess what the theme was, history of our lands."

"so we going to burn it?" I asked.

"no me and Dean are going to burn it your staying here."

"your kidding right it's my birthday?"

"too bad you misbehave now here's your punishment," Sam confirmed.

"do you have anything to add?" I asked Dean desprately.

"yeah don't watch doctor sexy without me."

I hung my mouth open in disbelieve as they walked out. Great now I'm on house arrest while they go out killing shit. I didn't think my brothers realized that they weren't able to protect me and eventually I'd end up in the dirt whether they liked it or not.

"hey Shaden its Keith," I heard from outside the door. I wasn't in the mood for speaking with him right now but it was better than sitting on a bed. I swung the door open and Keith stepped in.

"damnit," he cursed.

"what?"

"I'm stuck, your brothers put a devils trap under the rug."
I lifted up the edge of the dirty green rug and drew a line of chalk to break the spell. Keith stepped out with ease and I fixed the symbol.

"so how are things?" He asked.

"what the hell was that yesterday Keith?"

"what was what?"

"the whole make me sober and I want to gain your brothers trust shit."

"well I do I'd rather have your brothers like me than try to kill me every time I go near you," he said implying my stupidity.

"well what if I don't want you near me."

"you can not be serious?"

"oh yes she can," Joseph said. Keith pushed me behind his back and stood protectively in front of me.

"who the fuck are you?"

"it's Joseph he's a demon."

"really then how did he just step over that devils trap." I hadn't noticed but he did.