Chapter twenty two: shinedown

Sams pov:

We stayed for two days waiting for castiel but after that there wasnt a point. I had found a case too and we had to get on it right away. People were being skinned alive in Maryland with no evidence of the killer. I looked at shaden sitting in the back of the impala. She had been in her own head since her latest dream and it was obivious that she hadn't told us everything. Something was haunting her you could see it in her face, fear. I didn't know much of this whole Keith situation but maybe he had something to do with it.

Arriving in maryland we went straight to the newest crime scene.

" what is going on" shaden asked a cop flashing her fake Id.

" new body same condition, skinless, this is the fifth one now". I walked over to a short haired scrawny man scanning the ground.

" Garth". Garth looked at me and jumped into a hug.

" sup dog" he said. Dean now at my side was clearly irritated with garths being here.

" hello, uh Garth"

" hey dean I didn't know you guys knew about this one I've been working on it for a month or so now".

" who's this" shaden asked. Garth knew about shaden already.

" hi I'm Garth" he introduced. She looked him up and down surprised.

" your 'the garth'"

" sure am" he said confidently. She tried to hold in a laugh. Dean knocked her with his elbow.

" ow" she muttered. Garth cleared his throat

" well you know if you guys want a case I'll get you in texas there are omens popping up everywhere around that area". I looked at dean and he shrugged

" sure I guess so, uh you ok here no help needed?"

" oh I'm fine you igits" both me and dean flintched at the word.

We went back to the impala.

" what the heck that's Garth the guy you keep getting cases from"

" yes don't underestimate him he's a hard worker" dean said. I rolled my eyes, if anything Garth could bearly lift a finger without breaking something.

Shadens pov:

Welcome to Texas, is what the free way sign said.

" where are the demon omens coming from" dean asked. Sam pulled his 4g laptop out and searched it up.

" oh my god your not going to believe this"

" what is it shinedown" dean asked irritated.

" yup". I was confused.

" whats shinedown". Sam looked at me

" shinedown is a place where monsters can live in peace amongst other monsters and if a human being tries to buy a house there then well they are rejected.

" wow cool" I said. Dean shook his head

" not cool they absolutely hate hunters specifically us".

We arrived at shinedown Texas in a half hour. We drove straight to a large house with two iron gates in front. Dean pushed the buzzer on the edge of the gates.

" who is it" a static voice said.

" it's the winchesters we need to talk" dean said. The voice was silenced and the gate then opened. When we pulled up a thin old woman was seen standing in the drive way.