Chapter five: shaden Winchester

Chapter five: Shaden Winchester

Shadens pov

Present time

I was arguing with myself if I should stay or go. I definantly didn't want to be on my own but staying with two brothers that I bearly knew and just found out about wasn't so safe either. There really wasnt anyone I could trust. Though i loved Keith he was one of those demons that are chasing me for all I know he could be helping the demons. I decided to stay but I didn't want to be stuck in this car the whole time so I took some money and my knife that dad gave me and wandered the outside of disney land. I pulled my shirt around my arms tighter as the cold hit me. The frosty bite of the outside was like a slap in the face and I was definatley fully alert. I made my way around the edge of the park looking for anyone at all. The odd thing was that it was about seven in the morning and nobody was here. There were people still coming out the park late last night and you would expect to see at least some staff. Then I knowticed the few security guards walking toward me. I began to walk slightly faster away from them and closer to my car. I felt there presence behind getting closer and adjusting to my pace. I broke to a full out sprint to my car checking behind me for them. They were gone. I held my head in frustration was I dreaming again this is so fucked up. I pinched my arm and held it for a while. Definately not dreaming. I decided the safest place was the car so I got back inside. I leaned back in the seat a bit and looked at the roof of the car. I held the knife in my hand not letting it slip through my grasp. I heard the radio turn on again but this time I wasnt scared. I leaned to turn it off til I heard a news report from Davis.

"last night in the east of Davis california three bodies were discovered in the Williams home, the home owner Greg Williams was viciously decapitated and the two other unidentified men were stabbed through the heart. Greg williams wife and daughter have both been missing since the incident the daughters car Shaden williams was found outside a storage locker at acorn storage not too far from the scene. The mother was seen rushing out the hospital and hasn't been seen since. If you have any information of the where abouts of these two people then you should call our local station...." I flipped off the radio and let the tears fall down my cheeks. I remembered the image playing over in my head of my dads face being torn off by a mans bear hands. I felt the sickness in my stomach gurgle up to my mouth again and I opened the door quickly to empty my stomach of whatever was left inside. I wiped my face and closed the door. What was taking them so long he said he would be here. I again after the radio heard a knock on my window.

"what now Keith," I asked not bothering to look.

"Keith? Is that why it's been a pain in the ass to find you," a slick voice said. I looked up slowly to find yet another demon.

"fuck off," I yelled with all the courage I had.

"Nawh I need you and Crowley will be very happy to see your head on a plate but then again, I'd rather have lucifer running the show than that thinks he knows everything bastard so I'm going to offer you a deal."

"deal?"

"yes you come with me and I don't give you to Crowley."

"why am I suppose to trust you?"

"your not but if you know anything if a demon breaks a deal then they are bound to hell forever."

"it's a good thing I don't know anything then."

"I like you your funny," he snickered.

"don't try to butter it this up you think I'm stupid you chose your words carefully not implying that either way I would die right?"

"haha very smart, but I could make it quick unlike Crowley who would make it last."

"the answer is no."

"because I'm feeling quite generous today I'll give you some time to think of my perposal if you ever change your mind just call my name."

"what would that be."

"Joseph," he said then disappeared.

"son of a bitch," I heard someone yelling behind the car. I stepped out and saw the most shockingly releaving sight I'd ever seen. It was Dean and Sam my supposed brothers. Dean was way ahead of Sam running with the knife I had at hand. He caught up to me and we had an awkward staring moment.

"uh Shaden right."

I nodded in response speechless to see the man I feared most coming to my aid with the other guy I feared most or did at least.

"are you ok who was that guy?"

"I'm fine it was a demon, his name was Joseph," I said bearly getting out the words.

"how old are you?"

"I'm uh almost 18 two weeks to go."

"why did he let you go."

"he wanted to make a deal."

"did you take it!" he yelled getting closer in my face.

"what? No of course not I would have died either way but he wants me to think about it so he gave me a few days."

"I'm warning you right now no matter how bad things get don't ever make a demon deal because no matter how much of a good idea it seems at the time the outcome will be much worse."

Sam had just arrived at my car and was examining my appearance.

"we'd better get going there is a pile of bodies behind the hotel dumpsters over there," Sam said. I nodded and began to sit in the front of my car.

"oh no your riding with us," Dean said. I then pushed the demon knife deeper in my pocket and grabbed my clothes suit case. I also grabbed the fake IDs seeing they would probably come in handy.

"ready?" Sam asked.

"As I'll ever be."

We walked around the corner to a beautiful old car a 1967 chevy impala, god I loved Chevys.

"rules of the road for my baby no dogs and no dead bodies in the front seats."

"I think I can agree to those terms," I said getting in the back.

The car ride was very awkward Dean tried to change the mood with music but kept getting mad because I didnt know any of the songs he was playing. So we ended up at diner close to a motel where we were staying the night. After a long argument I finally got them to put me in a separate room.

"so I'll have two bacon burgers, healthy Harry over here will have a salad and.." Dean said looking at me for the answer.

"I'll have some water." The woman taking my order and Dean both had the same look on their faces of surprise. I had even surprised myself I wasn't starving and not at all anarexic but the though of eating just didn't work right now.

"when's the last time you ate?" Dean asked.

"when my dads face got ripped off."

"well I think you should eat good for the energy and what not," Dean told me.

"like you would know anything about eating making you get energy when half the time most of your food consists of pure fat," Sam chuckled.

"you eat like a bird though that's probably why I'm so much faster than you."

"uh what I'm pretty sure I couldn't even see how far back you were last week when we were chasing those werewolves," The two began to argue. I can't believe this I've defiantly got myself in the wrong family these two are nutty and disoriented.

"guys," I said but they continued to argue.

"guys," I raised my voice.

"guys!" I yelled letting the eyes of the diner flow to us.

"what?" they both said at the same time.

"look at the tv,"

They both turned to the silenced football game in the corner of the room. The game was interupted by a broadcast with my face on it. Some of the people in the diner were already starting to dial 911.

"we have to go," I said.

We walked out the diner causually but as soon as we reached the car drove like hell out of there.