Chapter fourteen: one brother and one sister

Deans pov:

"goodbye Dean hope you have fun fucking your own brother over," Sam yelled.

"get this straight Sam I'm not coming back so neither should you," I yelled back. I had enough of his bitching and wining about how awful being a hunter is and how he wanted to run back to his pretty little princess Katy or Kristen. I slammed the impala door and drove away looking at the reflection of Sam disappearing in the distance. My muddy clothes from our two week camping hunt weren't at all comfortable. My phone in it's charger made a beeping noise. I reached over and unplugged it. It had three new messages. The number was one I hadn't seen in at least six months, it was my sisters.

After listening to the messages and trying to call her with no luck I drove full speed to her location. How could I have been so dumb to leave my only phone in the car.

I finally reached the house after three straight hours of driving from Iowa. The house definatley looked creepy from the outside. I loaded a shot gun with rock salt and ran up the driveway. At the top was a slick black motorcycle. I rolled my eyes, she was totally overselling the badass hunter gig. I knocked on the door. No answer. I slammed into hard almost ripping off the hinges then again and it broke off. She must have reinforced the door or something because that shit hurt. I didn't hear anything and the house was seemlingly empty. I wandered around til I found a basement door. What better place to find a pile of bones. The basement was exceptionally dark only a few beams of sunlight hit the floor boards. I could see something flicker against the sunbeams it was a knife. I went over to the wall where the knife was. It was Shadens demon knife.

"who are you?" I heard. I flipped around pointing the gun at a kids head. I pulled it away and looked at him. He was scrawny and had brown hair and he looked to be about only 10 to 14 years old.

"was there a girl here around 18 years old, dark black hair?"

"Shaden?" he asked.

"yeah."

"shes missing I've been looking for her for hours now."

"damnit," I cursed.

"who are you her boyfriend?" He looked a little dissapointed.

"nope, that's twinkle toes I'm her brother, have any ideas on where she is?"

"the attic, she's got to be there but I can't get it open she told me no matter what not to bring others into the house."

"that's because she's smart."

The kid lead me up to top floor and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the bloody hand prints running across the walls.

"in there," he pointed. The kid managed to slightly open the way into the attic. I took my gun and pushed hard on the latch until it snapped. Then I pulled myself into the attic. It was quite smelly and there were large wooden planks surrounding my vision.

"Shaden!" I said not yelling but loud enough. No response. I looked around the boards after looking behind one another covered my view it was getting annoying. I saw someone out the corner of my eye but they disappeared. I turned to my left to find a board flying toward me. I ducked letting the board hit a plank. I shot a salt rock bullet at the direction but knew I didn't hit anything. I kept looking until a drop of blood dropped from the roof. I looked at the ceiling slowly not expecting what to see. I finally came face to face with my sister. She was strapped to the roof with a ton of wires. I pulled her demon knife out of my back pocket and began cutting the wires. She fell down limply blood coming through the friction cuts of the wires. I carried her out of the attic. She woke up suddenly in my arms coughing and choking. After her sudden epidemic she slapped me.