~~~20~~~

I watched San stand before Insanity while the Light sides behind her and me nearby, seeing the annoyance on his face.

"You are going back into your prison Insanity...you have lost," San yelled seeing him laugh maniacally before she sent a beam of light energy at him. It hit him and knocked him back weakening the tendrils around Thomas. Moving up I braced them into my grip and pulled them away from Thomas.

 Moving up I braced them into my grip and pulled them away from Thomas

"Roman...grab Thomas," I ordered watching him snatch up the scared boy and pulled him back to our side before releasing the tendrils.

"Virgil!" San screamed. I turned to see Insanity before me and backhanded me, sending me onto the stairs. My body tumbled down until I hit the floor hard feeling everything crack with each movement. My vision nearly went out when I felt Patton and Logan were at my side helping me to my feet. I saw Roman using his sword to block the tendrils that were coming for San while she blasted Insanity again.

"Are you alright, Virgil?" Patton asked as I nodded using them to balance the heavyweight I felt with their help before they removed their hands from me. I turned back to the fight. I knew that Insanity was too strong and San was only able to keep him at bay. I needed to figure out another plan quickly. Every option I could think of would all fail because Insanity was way too strong now because he was absorbing all of the emotions in the room right now. There was fear, panic, and chaos, everything he needed to be stronger than San so I knew there was no other option. Moving to San I sent my own blast of darkness at Insanity to temporarily stun him.

"San...you need to get Thomas and the others out of here. I will hold him off until you can figure out what to do next." I ordered before seeing at the corner of my eye I could see Insanity charging at the both of us but going for San. Taking her I pushed her onto the couch taking the impact of Insanity who braced his hand to my throat and slammed me into the screen door.

"Virgil!" Patton screamed I clutched Insanity's strong arm on my throat while his blackened eyes pierced into mine.

"Virgil...you are one of my children. Remember where you came from. You are mine! Not that bitch's!" Insanity hissed. I could feel his darkness inside me before feeling my own light starting to fuel me slightly.

"I'm not your son....I'm San's." I barked, sending a wave of energy at him, causing him to release my throat and repelling him back to the kitchen.

" I barked, sending a wave of energy at him, causing him to release my throat and repelling him back to the kitchen

~~Ooooh snap the battle has begun~~