~~3~~

I tried to replay the warped words in my head trying to make sense of any of it, hoping to decode and figure out what the words meant. I needed to find out but it's not like the figure whoever it was making it easy for me. Last night I had half of the mind thinking it was Remus up to his usual tricks by trying to drive me crazy but after the last time, we spoke I learned to not let him in my head striking him from the idea. As for Janus, he didn't have the kind of power to send images to me so it told me that it wasn't a Dark Side doing this. But why play mind games? 

If it wanted to talk in code then they would've gone to Logan who could decipher with a snap of his fingers so that means that the figure didn't want his help. They didn't want Patton's help, not that he would be useful with this and Roman wouldn't pay attention unless it was Disney-related. So that means whoever or whatever it is knew that only I could figure this out and I had to do it fast. Taking my sketchbook that was tucked under my bed I started to scribble the sentence down and tried to decipher the best way I knew. I tried to think of how Logan would do it or how he would start deciphering a code but my brain was drawing blanks. 

Adjusting my headphones that blasted music into my ears loudly into my head trying to use them to focus when another chill began taking me over and an ache throbbed in my chest. Snatching off my headphones I exhaled seeing a slight fog escape from my breath and that's when I remembered that meant something really bad. 

Leaping off my bed I opened my room door turning my head to the dark hallway so I could see the door open again. Rushing down the hall I saw the door wasn't cracked open anymore but now slightly ajar which had me worried. Shuddering I latched the doorknob slamming it closed feeling like my energy was being snatched from within me. I was getting lightheaded while holding the doorknob and eventually I winced away again hearing some chuckles coming from behind me. Turning slightly I saw it was both Remus and Janus standing there with an amused look in their eyes.

"Do you like riddles Virgil? Tell us what gets bigger the more you take away?" Janus asked, I turned to see the snake boy snickering which started causing the nerves inside me to start to pick up.

"Shut up..." I muttered seeing Remus's eyes lit up, grasping his hands together like a happy school girl or Roman when he was excited. He must've thought he was getting to me so he was going to keep pushing me.

"When is a door not a door?" Remus added they both took a step closer to me closing the gap between the both of us causing my stomach to knot up. My back was now against the door I closed as the energy in me was starting to fall upon the wood I was touching.

"Shut up..." I repeated clutching my ears with my hands as I could feel the anxiousness coming up inside my chest. Soon it was like I could Remus and Janus were standing over me with their dark presence hitting my body.

"Everyone has it but no one can lose it. What is it? Come on Virgil..." they both asked in sync as I started to feel the darkness within me start to flow from my fingertips escaping from my hands.

"I said shut up!" I yelled releasing a shockwave of darkness distorting my voice like I did when I inflicted extreme anxiety and it was usually activated when I was stressed out. A few minutes later it was silent for a moment which meant I must've stopped Remus and Janus for now. Opening my eyes I absorbed the darkness I unleashed seeing I was alone and when I turned to the door again it was open. Again I shut it not feeling anything strange this time around as I headed back to my room and stared at my sketchbook on the bed again. Before I could sit down the bedroom door was pounding loudly, earning annoyance again from my throat. Opening it I saw it was Patton who looked like he had been frightened by something. "What is it Padre?"

"Something is wrong with Thomas..." Patton mumbled the look in his eyes was almost teary like he was about to burst out crying.

"What's wrong with Thomas?" I asked, watching Patton shrug his shoulders unsure before collapsing into me into one of his hugs. Normally I hated to be hugged but now I knew for sure that something was wrong with Thomas. If it was now affecting Patton that means it could be affecting the rest very soon. While Patton held me tightly I turned my head to the sketchbook and I knew there was not much time left on whatever was happening. I needed to decipher that message soon before whatever was happening here would affect Thomas even more.  

~~What is wrong with Thomas?~~