~~~17~~~

Logan and Roman were both rambling on possible plans while I stood back to listen as I was starting to worry about San and what they could be doing to her. My mind was racing when I noticed Patton standing next to me still shivering.

"You said earlier that San was the mother to all us Light sides then what is your connection with her?" Patton wondered if I guess he wanted to know what my relationship was with San since she technically wasn't connected to me.

"She saved me from this realm a long time ago," I answered remembering that day as clear as day, and a small yet unnoticeable smile hit my lips.

FLASHBACK

I hate it here...I hate being the cause of Thomas's paranoia, I hate doing these things all because he wanted chaos. Remus and Janus are stressing me out and all I wanted to do was crawl into a darker hole. Sitting in my room I sensed something strange and not normal for this side of the realm. Looking up I saw a distorted figure go in and out like static before slowly fading to its true form. It was a young woman standing before me in a bright white light that made my eyes burn as I winced away. The light dulled as I turned back to see her approaching me.

"Who...who are you?" I asked, watching her bend down to my level and smile a warm smile that made me feel better.

"My name is Sanity...I am the mother of the Light sides and I felt your pain. I know you don't want to be this way, Virgil...I can help you. You don't have to become what they want you to be, you can be whatever you want to be." Sanity smiled. I looked away from her feeling the disappointment on my brow.

"I'm paranoia it's my job. I can't be anything else." I answered feeling her take my hands into hers, the warmth flowed throughout my body and a small flutter hit where my heart would've been.

"You can be whatever you choose. You can come back with me...become my son...become a hybrid of the two. Be the Light and the Dark." she offered I looked at her seeing her smile again then realized what would happen if I left the dark realm.

"But what about him? He won't let me leave." I shuddered at the thought of her embracing my cheek and helping me to my feet.

"He has no power over me...he will have no power over you. Not anymore. Come Virgil...come home." she smiled before I felt the warm light consume me and I appeared in a room similar to my old one but the voices outside were filled with happiness. I wasn't in the dark realm anymore.

END OF FLASHBACK

"We will get her back Virgil..." Logan replied, snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned to see Roman is getting even more frustrating. He couldn't break through before I noticed Logan's face lightened up with an idea. "Virgil...you said this was once your world right? Then you know how to escape it. Do it for San and Thomas."

"Okay...get out of the way," I answered watching Roman move behind me as I stood before the gates and had smoke escaping from my hands. I was panting, sending the darkness at the gates, and began to absorb all the energy it had within it. Weakening the magic that was protecting it before sending one huge blast of my energy breaking the prison door wide open.

"Wow...remind me to ask Virgil to come with me on my next princess rescue." Roman gasped from behind me while the smoke returned to me.

"Let's go," I ordered walking out of the prison letting the others follow behind me, hang in there Thomas and San we are coming for you.

~~Whoohoo go Virgil!!~~