~~~~8~~~~

I told Patton that I had a few things I needed to do today so when Thomas got home from the Wedding to handle it with Roman and maybe Logan. Patton was puzzled by what I meant but I didn't give him a chance to protest. As much as I didn't want to leave them with Remus or Janus I knew that they would at least be able to keep them busy while I figure out what their plan is. Soon Roman and Patton began to film with Thomas though I knew Janus was going to be lingering. I found out Remus was ducking out too. So I decided to stealthily follow him around to see what he was doing behind the scenes. I moved to the dark side of the mind palace peering over to see Remus was fiddling with the doors that were there. He wasn't touching the door that I had to worry about but maybe it was because he was trying to invoke some chaos.

"What the hell are you doing, Remus?" I muttered to myself watching him dance around the hallways confusing the hell out of me. Eventually, he stopped in front of the door, his head tilted at it almost like he was in a trance and I watched his hand brace the knob. His whole body stiffened when he touched the metal then it slightly spazzed and I could hear his giggly voice. He seemed to be enjoying whatever was happening to him as I narrowed my eyes to see green energy moving from him to the door. Was Remus feeding him? Eventually, I saw him jump back shaking off his hand like a chill was running through his body.

"Oooooo mama that was good. It won't be long now." Remus chuckled, running his one finger down the wooden door not feeling any effect now. I then watched him skip away, probably heading to his room as I moved deep into the hallway stopping at the door. Looking I saw Remus had disappeared while my eyes looked at the door, I could feel the darkness pulsating from it as if it was fed a full meal. The energy was evil and if I was shuttering to it as a Dark Side then who knows what the others and Thomas were about to feel. Touching the door with my hand and closing my eyes I tried to at least try to absorb whatever Remus did to at least buy San some more time. As I tried to absorb I could feel an ache form in my chest almost like it was resisting my power and trying to feed off me.

"Virgil!!!!????" I heard Patton's voice when my eyes snapped open and I ripped my hand away from it feeling like I barely scratched the surface of taking any of that negative energy away. Looking over my shoulder I didn't see Patton there but I knew he was calling me. "Virgil...are you in your room? I need to tell you something."

"Crap," I whispered, throwing my hands up, turning into black smoke, and sped across the hallways until I went through the one wall that led to my room. This was the quickest way to get here without anyone noticing. Once I was in my room and reformed I stumbled a bit feeling dizzy, that was strange because I never felt like that when I used my abilities. Was that door's energy now doing something to me? I didn't have time to wonder because Patton was now pounding onto my door. Taking a deep breath shook off that feeling and opened the door. I saw Patton looked hurt and destroyed emotionally with puffy red eyes. "Pat? What's wrong? Is it Thomas?"

"No...it was Janus..." Patton whimpered, shaking a bit as I knew I couldn't comfort him since my energy would make him feel worse.

"What do you mean? What about Janus?" I asked, watching Patton sniffle as that pain in him was starting to pound hard into me. Everything in him was so much more heightened than it was ever before making me shiver slightly. "Patton! What did Janus do?"

"He's....he's making Thomas trust him. He's making Thomas believe he should've just lied and gone to the audition instead of the wedding." Patton cried that definitely hit me like a brick, Thomas trusting Janus and believing that going to the audition was better than the wedding that is not good. Thomas is slowly falling into the Dark Sides ploy and that is feeding him. That energy will soon overtake the Dark Side then it will infiltrate the Light Side and soon it will overtake Thomas. I am running out of time.

~~Uh oh Thomas trusting Janus, that's not good.~~