Bloopers & Behind #4

- Bloopers -

Scene: Summer with the Granger's #1. Eating breakfast.

Y/N had a dreamy look on his face as he stared at Emma.

"Is there something on my face, Y/N?" Emma asked, chuckling.

Y/N shook his head as he smiled softly at Emma.

"I love you, Emma." Y/N said proudly.

Emma's face turned bright red, causing the rest of the staff to laugh.

"Errr... I mean, 'Mione." Y/N giggled.

"I love you too, Y/N, but stay in character." Emma whispered as she made her way towards the laughing boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: The Great Hall, Dumbledore is introducing Umbridge.

"Wow, she's just as pink as Hermione's face was when I accidentally walked in on her half dre-" Y/N was cut off by Emma, trying to stuff the fork full of dessert in his mouth but the fork slipped, making it go onto Y/N's cheek.

The two of them cracked up laugh as Y/N wiped off the dessert with a handkerchief.

"Sorry, love." Emma giggled, wrapping her arms around Y/N.

Take Two:

"She's just as pink as Hermione's face when I accidentally walked in on her half dr-" Y/N was cut off once more but this time the dessert flew off the fork, falling onto Y/N's lap.

Emma and Y/N started chuckling again.

"It's just so slippery!" Emma whined with tears in her eyes from the laughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Detention with Umbridge.

"No, not with your quill. You're going to be using rather special quills of mine." Umbridge scolded gently, placing two quills next to both Y/N and Daniel.

"Now... I want you to write, "I must not tell lies.""

"How many times?" Daniel asked, turning his head to look at Y/N.

Suddenly Y/N had the urge to laugh. Daniel saw his face as he tried to hold it in making him laugh softly which ended up with the two bursting out laughing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Y/N showing everyone the Room of Requirements.

"We-Wel-" Y/N stuttered before blowing raspberries at the fail.

Emma blew raspberries behind him after seeing Y/N doing it causing everyone around them to giggle at their habits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: At the bridge where Y/N tried to convince Harry that he's not alone.

"To go it alone." Daniel said, looking up at the other three.

"But you're not alone, Harry. You have us and we're not letting you get into danger alone. You're like a brother to me already, we shouldn't have to- fuck." Y/N cursed as he messed up his lines, giggling.

"We shouldn't have to fuck?" Daniel asked, breaking into laughter.

Emma and Rupert were in tears by now.

"Yes we shouldn't, and, I should have to tell you that!" Y/N yelled with tears in his eyes from laughter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: In the forest with Hagrid where they meet Grawp.

"This is my Hermione. Stay away fro-" Y/N cut himself off when he flinched and ran from his spot.

A wasp flew by them, making an obvious sound of it's presence.

"Oh, god."

He quickly ran behind Rupert, using him as a human shield. The rest of the cast and staff giggled at Y/N.

"What is it Y/N-" The director asked but was quickly cut off by Y/N.

"I'm allergic to wasps! Ah!" Y/N yelled as he turned Rupert when the wasp got near.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behind the scenes:

Music blasted through Y/N's phone as he and some of the cast danced around. It was now night and they just finished wrapping up their last scene for the day.

"Pretty young things! Repeat after me!" Y/N sang loudly as he danced over to Daniel.

"Repeat after me! Say na na na!" 

"Na na na!" Daniel sang, following Y/N to his next victim.

"Na na na na!" Y/N yelled out, making his way over to Emma.

"Na na na na!" She sang as Y/N wrapped his arms around her, bouncing up and down together to the beat.

"Sing! Na na na!" Daniel copied the song, pulling Rupert to dance to.

"Na na na!" Rupert sang along, joining the line of dancing.

"Na na na na na!" Y/N started.

"Na na na na na!" The rest copied.