Bloopers #1

(A/N: Emma and Y/N have been dating since they filmed the kiss scene on the third year.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: At the black lake, when Hermione delivers a message from Ron to Y/N and Harry.

"Uh-" Emma walked up to Daniel before cracking up laughing.

She ran over to Y/N, wrapping her arms around him as he chuckled too.

"Just because I laughed doesn't mean you have to stop-" The director said, giggling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Y/N annoying Hermione to get her to relax.

"Y/NNNN..." Emma whined when Y/N placed a sticky note on her forehead.

Y/N tried to hold in his laughter when Emma turned it to read.

"What's with this tacky drawing?" Emma laughed out, breaking character making Y/N laugh out loud.

"Cut! What's going on?" Their director said.

"Look at this!" Emma exclaimed, showing the small piece of paper.

Y/N had drawn two little people on it, having a sword fight. Y/N wasn't the most talented artist.

Daniel and Rupert laughed, they were watching the two do their scene while waiting for the next scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Back in the common room after Harry and Y/N finished their first task.

"What in the bloody hell was that?" Rupert asked, walking towards the trio.

Y/N looked away, burying his face into Emma's neck at the sight of him.

Instead of delivering her lines, Emma giggled, breaking character.

"Cut!" The direct yelled.

"Y/N licked my neck!" Emma said through laughter causing everyone else to laugh.

Y/N poked his tongue out at the director and ran behind Daniel, using him as a shield when the director was about to scold him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Practice dance for the Yule Ball, when Ron was dancing with Professor McGonagall.

"Oi!" Daniel yelled out to the twins.

"You're never gonna this forget him are you?." Y/N said.

"Ne- what?" The twins asked.

At this point everyone was laughing out loud at Y/N's mistake.

"I think I've just had a stroke guys!" Y/N exlaimed, clutching his stomach with tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.