Chapter Four: The Prophecy

Hermione lead Y/N, Harry and Umbridge through the Forbidden Forest. Why is Y/N with them you ask? Because Y/N caused too much of a scene inside Umbridge's room to be left alone in there. Umbridge knew that if he left Y/N to the Slytherin students, she'd return to a mess.

"How much further?" Umbridge asked, pushing Y/N and Harry forward.

She had Y/N's hands tied with a rope behind his back while she pointed her wand at Harry.

"Not far." Hermione responded.

"It had to be somewhere students wouldn't find it accidentally."

Umbridge gasped as a fly flew into her, startling her. Y/N and Harry both nodded at each other and walked close to Hermione.

"What are you doing?" Harry whispered.

"Improvising." She whispered back earning a confused look on the two boy's faces.

They were now walking towards where they met Grawp only to see the rope around him had been chopped off.

"'Mione. Grawp." Y/N whispered causing her to see the rope.

They all slowed down before stopping.

"Well?" Umbridge questioned.

They all turned, looking at each other while standing in a circle.

"Where is this weapon?"

The trio stood still, not knowing what to answer next.

"There isn't one, is there?" Umbridge caught on.

Y/N walked in front of Hermione when Umbridge pointed her wand at her, standing protectively in front of her and Harry.

"You were trying to trick me." Umbridge whispered.

The trio exchanged glances, keeping silent.

"You know... I really hate children."

Suddenly, a twig snapping caught their attention. Umbridge was startled and hid behind the trio when a group of centaurs emerged from the woods.

Hermione stood close to Y/N. They all didn't have their wands and Y/N didn't have his sword due to Umbridge confiscating them.

"You have no business here, centaur. This is a Ministry matter." Umbridge yelled.

Harry started to untie the ropes on Y/N's hands while Umbridge was busy. The centaurs growled, drawing their bows and aiming at them.

"Lower your weapons."

Harry finished untying the ropes on Y/N's hands. Y/N quickly stood protectively in front of Hermione and Harry.

"I warn you, under the law, as creatures of near-human intelligence-" Umbridge was cut off by a centaur firing their arrow towards the group.

Y/N pulled Hermione out of the way as Umbridge destroyed the arrow with a spell.

"How dare you? Filthy half-breed." She shouted.

"Incarcerous." She casted at the centaurs, making a thick rope wrap around one of their necks.

The trio looked in shock at the suffering centaur in front of them. Y/N clenched his teeth, feeling remorse for it. He and Hermione quickly ran towards the creature, kneeling down and desperately trying to take the ropes off of it.

"Please. Please stop it. Please!" Hermione pleaded.

"Now, enough! I will have order!" Umbridge screeched.

Suddenly, Grawp came out of nowhere and lifted Umbridge causing the centaurs to charge and attack. Y/N finally managed to loosen the rope enabling the centaur to leave.

"You filthy animal!" Umbridge screamed.

Harry pulled Y/N and Hermione away as the centaurs crowded around Grawp.

"Leave him alone! It's not his fault!" Hermione yelled towards the centaurs who started attacking Grawp too.

"No, he doesn't understand!"