꒰ sixteen ꒱ ⁞ last letter

Chifuyu

Chifuyu

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

2 days after the brawl

A few days after successfully overcoming Moebius as a foe, all Toman members were gathered once again for a discussion and an announcement.

Mikey initiated the topic about Toman's traitor who was proved to be Kisaki after failing to provide reasonable excuses which they noticed right away but didn't bother to ask more since they wanted to see the lengths he'd go through just to fool them. They may be dumb at times, but they certainly weren't stupid.

Another proof was when he slipped out the question he prepared for Chifuyu to piss him off, which was pointless because you weren't at the hospital in the first place. Unlike the other victims, you tragically lost your life, and he wasn't aware of it which made him unwisely assume you were still brought to the hospital.

The other day, Mikey and Draken paid a visit to Kisaki at the juvenile detention facility. As expected from a stubborn fuckwit, Kisaki hesitated to answer Draken's question as to why he betrayed the gang, the only information they acquired was the fact that he was responsible for exposing the members' acquaintances to the other party.

Kisaki explained that killing you wasn't intentional, but he did admit about his vicious motives, because according to him you deserved it.

Towards the end of the meeting, time came for Mikey to announce something difficult to reveal to the crowd, he could barely get the words out of his mouth.

It was a tough decision to make, but Chifuyu decided to withdraw from his position as the First Division's Vice Captain, for the reason that your death had adversely affected his mental health.

He treasured the bond created as a family with the gang throughout the years, and he was gratified to know he had Toman to back him up in every shit he'd get himself to.

But joining Toman also came with consequences, and his was a burden he'd have to shoulder for the rest of his life. Baji was the first one to know about Chifuyu's decision to leave Toman, and he was honestly quite devastated about it. But for the sake of his best friend's well-being, he accepted it and wished Chifuyu all the best.

From being Mikey's "bitch", Takemichi Hanagaki was appointed as the new First Division Vice Captain. Chifuyu congratulated Takemichi, telling him that he deserved that position. He also tells Baji to take good care of Takemichi as his new companion in Toman.

Once the meeting concluded, each of the members went their separate ways, except for Mikey, Draken, and the available captains and vice captains of each division since Chifuyu invited them to dinner at the okonomiyaki restaurant you frequented as a farewell dinner.