꒰ eleven ꒱ ⁞ truth

y/n

y/n

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

Monday

Being stuck at home for an entire week lazing around exhausted you. There wasn't much to do except for a few chores and rereading the novels you own for the nth time, and no you didn't have a sibling who you can annoy or the other way around.

After a week of being banned from going outside, you were once again allowed by your parents to do so. They did allow you, but to avoid worrying, you agreed with them that the only places you would be visiting was either the bookstore or Hina's place.

Despite the lack of sleep, you enthusiastically skipped on your way to the bookstore, your elevated mood complementing the pleasant weather. 

Thinking about his reaction and response regarding the last message you sent kept you up all night, no matter how much you tossed and turned on your bed didn't divert your thoughts at all.

The bookstore's signage was slowly becoming visible from the distance. You tried your best to contain your excitement, but it was impossible when you're too eager to read the most awaited response.

Eventually, you arrived at the store.

"Hello, Baji-san!" You greeted him the moment you entered.

"y/n-chan? You're back after ghosting us for an entire week?!"

You laughed at his sarcastic retort, which earned an eyeroll from Baji. "By the way, how's Matsuno-san? He was crying the last time we saw each other, is he here?"

"He's off duty for the day, says he's feeling under the weather."

"Oh, I see. I hope he'll feel better by tomorrow. Please give him my regards."

fuyu-kun

i want you to refrain from saying those words. i'm sorry, but that won't ever be possible.

"Are you for real?!" you grumbled from where you were standing, crumpling the paper with his written response.

There wasn't any filter to his reply as he straight up rejected you. You fell on your knees while you feel your fragile heart slowly shatter into pieces. 

You didn't understand why. Several unanswered questions gathered up inside your head, it could burst at any time.

It now got on your nerves, the ecstatic person you were a while ago had died. You stomped your feet on your way to Baji, furiously slamming the paper on top of the counter table which made him cower in fright.