꒰ twelve ꒱ ⁞ demise

y/n

y/n

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

Oh my god, he's asking me on a date?! 

"BAJI-SAN!!!" you hurried to the counter to share the news to Baji, waving the paper on your hand. "WHAT SHOULD I RESPOND TO THIS? SHOULD I AGREE?"

Baji reads what was written and smiles broadly at you, "Good for you, y/n-chan! I think you should go for it. It would be a good opportunity to know more about him." he says, finishing it with a wink.

"But... I just learned from my friend that this guy's a delinquent. What if I get myself into danger?"

The male turned quiet and diverts his gaze elsewhere, pretending not to hear what you just said. "Baji-san, what do you think I should answer him?"

"Think about it yourself."

"Then I think I'm gonna have to decline him..."

"Okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"BAJI-SAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY THE OPPOSITE C'MON I JUST NEED A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT HERE."

Playing hard to get wasn't as effective as you thought it would be. You needed someone to convince you, to give you one last sign to go for it.

"If you're still doubtful towards him, then it's best for you not to meet him. Why would you want to go on a date with someone who you don't even trust?"

He had a point. What was with the sudden lack of certainty when you were the first one who insisted on seeing him in person? Was the fact that he was a delinquent the one thing that's holding you back? But then again according to Hina he wasn't someone who'd put you in a perilous state. 

"Look, y/n." Baji leans on the counter table, inching forward closer to you, "Not all delinquents are as terrible as you think they are. It is undoubtedly true that the majority of the motorcycle gang community are committing immoral and dishonorable deeds, but there are indeed a few upright and respectable groups that aims to bring change for the better."

It's just like what Hina said. Baji sure has a lot to say about biker gangs.

7:58 p.m.

In the evening, you decided to give Hina a call to inform her about everything that happened earlier at the bookstore.

During the call: