꒰ three ꒱ ⁞ advice

y/n

y/n

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═══════

8:24 a.m., Monday.

In the dining room, you ate breakfast with the rest of your family. Despite being hungry, your food remained untouched. You were staring aimlessly into space, thoughts still occupied from being unable to absorb the fact you received an anonymous letter.

How will I find out the person behind the letter? Do they know I received it? And how can they be so sure I received it?

After being greeted by those thoughts upon waking up, you simply lost your appetite.

"Do you feel sick, y/n?" your mom asked with a worried expression. "Why haven't you started eating?"

You came back to your senses, shaking the thoughts off your mind. "Uh yes, I am. I was just thinking about something, but it's not a big deal so don't worry," you gave her a reassuring smile.

It was in fact a big deal for you. It left you confused, creeped out, and flattered at the same time when they complimented the book you were reading. The matter was something you needed to talk about to someone.

"Mom, Dad, may I go to Hina's place later?"

Once again, your parents shared a hesitant look. "Is it for something urgent?" your dad asked.

For somebody who wasn't in the situation, the matter wasn't urgent. But for you, who's nearly dying from overthinking, did consider it as something urgent.

"Uh yes it kinda is... It's about..." you quickly came up with an excuse, "...It's about Hina's relationship with Takemichi-kun. I'm sorry I can't tell you the specific details, but she says she needs me right now."

Please buy it, please buy it, please buy it

"Ah, I see. Oh, to be a teenager having love problems." your mom sighed "Okay I'll allow you for today, but again make sure to come home before dark."

"Will do!"

On your way to Hina's place, your thoughts still haven't left you. It was bothering you the entire time that you almost didn't notice the green stoplight turn into red, it was a good thing the people around stopped you before you continued crossing the road.

After a while, you finally reached your destination. You walked up to the floor to Hina's door and rang their doorbell.

"Coming!" Hina says as she approached the door.

"Oh my! It's you, y/n!!" She greeted you with a hug "What brings you here?"

"I'm sorry for not informing you beforehand, me wanting to meet you was also a sudden decision I made earlier," you fidgeted with your hands. "I need to tell you something, and I hope you'll be able to help me with your insights."