💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15 💜

it had been a couple of months since summer had arrived

it had been a couple of months since summer had arrived. despite the fact that kazutora has stopped bothering you, he has also stopped flirting with you. you're confused as to why everything happened so quickly. you two are just friends? (and you two have always been friends) it's early july, and you've spent the summer with hina, emma, and the others.

"hey guys, the fourth of july is approaching... emma proposed to the group that they do something to celebrate the occasion. "good idea," you said with a nod. "how will we?" hina said, nodding her head. she asked.

"of course, fireworks," mikey said, and you all agreed. "of course, not illegal ones," hina said. "huh? the finest fireworks are illegal fireworks," mikey responded.

"what? no, there's a reason it's illegal," emma explained. "you heard emma, no way," draken said with a nod. "that's not what you said last year" Mikey pouted.

"but," you said, raising your head, "we can watch fireworks, that would be nice." you mentioned. "how come we are allowed to watch illegal fireworks but not set them off?" mikey muttered, "that's lame."

the idea was to have dinner together, use the sparklers (google up "sparklers fireworks" if you don't know what they are), and then watch the fireworks.

♡♡♡

fourth of july was coming, and you were both delighted and worried. and if you're looking forward to an occasion, you always plan your attire ahead of time. you rummaged through your closet, attempting to put several outfits together.

you figured it out after a few tries.

"ah, this is the perfect outfit!"

(same hair and everything)

(A/N: nahhhh I'm playing with y'all- this isn't 2012

(A/N: nahhhh I'm playing with y'all- this isn't 2012. imagine your perfect outfit)

(you know, i wonder how much people clicked out of my story after seeing that 😀)