💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3 💜

"yo, (y/n)" mikey said in a calm tone

"yo, (y/n)" mikey said in a calm tone. "mikey?" you questioned. Usually, Mikey doesn't come up to you unless he's trying to bother you. 

"would you want to ride with me on my CB205T later today?" "a CB3-what?" you wondered aloud. "you don't know my gorgeous CB205T?" he said wiping a fake tear in his eye, he asked. "huh? what exactly is that?"

he facepalmed, "in other words, my motorcycle"

"you have a motorcycle?"

"yupp and it's super cool too~"

your eyes were squinted. "all right, what's the catch?" your arms were crossed. "hm?" mikey cocked his head. "it's just strange that you just asked me?" you mentioned.

"there's no catch," he said with a smile. ken-chin and takemitchy are both busy today, so we should improve on our friendship." the last part he muttered.

'he has a pretty smile- ... what the fuck (y/n)?'

"sure!" you said with a smile. that'll be a lot of fun!"

"great... what time would it be?" he asked, his cheeks tinged with blush. "after school, i'm scheduled to assist the teachers with something that should only take around thirty minutes... so after that... ."

after deciding the time, you two went your separate ways.

you heard footsteps behind you, almost as if they were sprinting, as you walked to the student council room. when you looked back, you were surprised to see someone sprinting. "(Y/N)!" hina screamed.

she jumped up and down as she hugged you. "OMG, YOU'RE HAVING A DATE WITH MIKEY?" you swiftly covered her mouth after she shouted. " shh, and it isn't a date, hina," you say, putting your index finger to your mouth.

she burst out laughing. "you have no clue how happy I am for you!" she was clinging to my neck.

"that hurts, hina."

"if you kiss, let me know."

"THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!"

♡♡♡

you were about to leave school when the teachers became overly needy and held you for additional 15 minutes. mikey was resting against the wall, as you could see. "you made me wait,"

"i'm very sorry- the teachers kept asking for extra help-" you said as you approached him. he grinned as he stood up from the wall. "just kidding!"