💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9 💜

"today, kazutora waved to me! he's head over heels in love with me

"today, kazutora waved to me! he's head over heels in love with me."

"i thought i was going to die when kazutora and mikey were in the same room today."

"i'm so jealous!"

day after day, all you would hear girls talk about are those two. the boys, however, hate this... a lot. kazutora almost got into a fistfight because one of the boys was jealous since his crush likes kazutora. thankfully, it was stopped thanks to you.

you've realized that you've been seeing kazutora a lot lately. he'd be in the halls, you had a lot of the same classes as him, and you even ran into him outside of school once or twice. and people have noticed that he's been talking to you a lot lately.

"can you tell me about your connection with him?

"...who?..."

"don't be a jerk—your what's connection to kazutora?"

you tried your utmost not to laugh while covering your mouth.

"what's so funny ? I'm not joking around here."

"do you think i'm dating kazutora?!?" you asked still laughing.

"yes, a lot of people think so too," the girl said, crossing her arms.

"yeah, over my dead body. plus, i'm too preoccupied with school to date."

"do you mind if I confess to him?" she gave a sly grin.

"i could care less about his love life; if anything, you should do it so he stops nagging me," you said.

she smiled, waved, and then walked away.

'hmmm, I think I've been in a scenario like that before... eh, whatever,

♡♡♡

during cleaning time, you patrolled the hallways, checking each classroom to see if the students were doing their bit. everything seemed regular until you made eye contact with kazutora...

he had requested you to accompany him outside in the halls to ask you a question, and he had led you to a dead end. "hehe... do you need anything?" with an awkward tone in your voice, you asked.

he moved closer to you as he nodded. "i do," Smirking, he said. "well, if you need anything, i'm delighted to assist you." you made the suggestion while smiling.

pinning you to the wall he said, "you. I need you."

(A/N: THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING WTF- I'M SO SORRY)

the unexpected movement made you gasp, and you stood there for a good second or two, maybe three. you were surprised by kazutora's behavior and why he acted the way he did. "...w-well, um, i-" you couldn't make any words out. he looked to his right, smirked, then made eye contact with you again, "i'm just kidding..." he said with a grin.

...

"that wasn't a funny joke"

"your red face tells me otherwise~"

"s-shut up and clean!"

snapping your fingers twice, you said. he immediately rushed into the classroom,

'what was the point of that?'

shrugging your shoulders, you thought. you tried not to pay attention to it, so you walked away and continued your daily routine after like nothing had happened.

~~~~
~~~
~~
~
however, you were unaware of the person watching you, the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~however, you were unaware of the person watching you, the whole time

"kazutora, you bastard"

♡♡♡