💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4 💜

"how was your hangout yesterday (y/n)?"

"it was great; we spoke for a few hours, then we came across a gang, and mikey took down their leader with a single kick."

"...did he impress on you?"

"i believe anyone would be impressed by that."

"you two were meant to be together."

"shut it,"

♡♡♡

"did you see Mikey recently? until lately, i had no idea how handsome he was."

"i agree, that takemichi, draken, and mikey's fight was a lot of fun to watch."

"do you think he has a girlfriend?"

"i wouldn't be surprised if he did since he's so hot."

"it's true... I'm a sucker for bad boys."

'mikey has recently appeared to be rather popular. i'm not sure why, but he seems to have a thing for all the girls. perhaps it's because they like "bad boys." sure, he's handsome, but he's still a pain to deal with. sure, he's friendly but ehhh.'

'actually, the school's delinquents appear to be... quieter now. i don't like it because it's almost too quiet...'

the fire alarm goes off unexpectedly.

'here we go...'

♡♡♡

the entire school was led out of the building, and you waited for half an hour for the teachers to verify that there had never been a fire. when you didn't see anything burning, you had your suspicions, but this was a complete waste of time. you have a pretty decent idea who did it...

"yamagishi."

"..."

"stop walking."

"..."

"did you pull the fire alarm?"

"..."

"if you don't answer, i'm going to have to tell the teachers-"

"IT WASN'T ME IT WAS MAKOTO!!"