💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12 💜

★ girls sleepover ★

girls sleepover

hina and emma were fully aware that you had had a very stressful week at school. as a result, they agreed to spend the night at emma's place.

when you rang the doorbell, you heard footsteps coming from within. emma and hina greeted you as you walked through the door. you'd never been to her place before, and it was very nice. her grandfather also welcomed you, which you thought was adorable.

emma took you to her room, where a sign said, "no boys allowed! (except for grandpa)" on top of door.

"what is the point of that sign?" giggling, you questioned. "i already know mikey is going to try to make some moves on you." she replied with a wink. you were dumbfounded as you stood there.

you all walked into her living room and played just dance after putting your bags in her room.

emma had just dance, so you three agreed to play that for the first two hours. hina is unbeatable in just dance.

after that, the three of you agreed to bake cookies, and you suggested a baking competition. the winner is the one who baked the greatest cookie!

emma's grandfather kept an eye on you three while you were baking, just in case one of you set the house on fire. "will the judge then be mikey?" hina asked while mixing her ingredients. "yeah," emma said with a nod.

...

emma summoned mikey to the kitchen with three plates of chocolate chip cookies. you didn't tell him which cookies were whose, he ate them all. "hmmm," he said as he examined each cookie.

mikey whispered something in his grandfather's ear, to which his grandfather responded. he nodded and added, "that one," indicating the third one, which was yours.

"yay! i'm the winner! suckers!" you had a celebration.

"what did you say to grandpa, mikey?" emma asked.

"nothing," he said with a grin. he took another look at your cookie and said, "i'll take this." he rushed away with your cookie.

"my cookie..."

"what did mikey ask you, grandpa?" emma questioned once again. "which one was (y/n)'s" he responded by walking away with his hands behind his back.

hina gave the most dramatic gasp ever, "HOW RIGGED!" she shouted, her gaze falling on emma. "SO UNFAIR!!!" she said. "i would have definitely won," she said as she bit into her cookie.

"what? "how is it rigged?"

hina and emma exchanged glances with you.

they both yelled at the same time, "BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WAS YOU- OF COURSE HE WOULD PICK YOURS!"

♡♡♡

"I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE"

"YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE"

you three, despite the fact that the music was released over a decade ago, you three seemed to like it. it was playing throughout the house, and you guys were yelling the lyrics, which didn't help the noise. the best way to end your nighttime routine is to blast music.

the door to emma's room opened, and she said, "can you people shut uppp!" mikey barged in, enraged. hina responded, crossing her arms, "that's an insult to lady gaga."

"mikey! did you not see the sign ?! boys are not allowed!" as she threw the pillow at him, emma said.

he walked out of the room.

you had a bad feeling about this...

oh well!

A/N: i hope you are enjoying the story so far!