💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7 💜

...

...

you two stood awkwardly together, mikey's hands were in his pockets while your hands were behind your back "...so... what do you want to do first?" breaking the silence you asked. "i dunno..."

...

...

"what about fish catching?" you suggested, adding an awkward laugh after. he nodded, "sure"

you and mikey walked over to the fish catching area, on the way there you were admiring the scenery. "i've been wanting a fish for a while now..." you mentioned, smiling. walking up to the station, mikey said , "this will be a piece of cake~"

♡♡♡

"fuck- this game is fucking rigged! IT'S FUCKING RIGGED!"

after the 5th attempt, mikey was irritated, but he was so stubborn that he didn't want to admit defeat. "mikey, quiet, there are children here... and it's not rigged..." you said, pointing to your bag of fish. "hmph! you're a cheater!" he pouted.

you sighed, "here, hold onto this" you gave mikey your fish bag, you then grabbed the scooper and bowl. after a few minutes of trying, you got a bunch of fish, tying up the bag you gave it to mikey

♡♡♡

you two were just walking around, finding new things to do. you then stumbled across a ringtoss with the prize of a white bunny. you stopped walking and stared at the prize.

'it's so cute~'

mikey noticed you staring at the stuffed animal, "do you want it?" he asked, placing his hand on your shoulder. "...it's cute, but all ringtoss games are rigged" he laughed giving me his fish bag, "i 'm the ringtoss master, i got this~"

'you said that about the fish game...'

'ehh, even if he does fail, it's going to be cute seeing him try'

the worker there then explained the rules: you have to get three rings on the red bottle in the middle in order to get a prize of your choice.

watching mikey, he easily tossed the first one onto the red bottle, then the second one, then the third one in one try.

*ding ding ding*

"we've got a winner!" the man working there celebrated, ringing the bell. other participants there started clapping for mikey. "now, what prize do you want?"

he looked over towards you, turning back around he said, "i'll take that bunny right there" pointing it he said. "sure thing, sir" the man immediately got the prize and handed it to mikey.

"here ya go" He winked at you, "i told you i would get it" hugging the bunny with an arm, "...thank you..." you blushed while saying.

"i'm hungry, let's get some food, shall we?"

"sure~"

going by a nearby food stand, you and mikey ordered a bunch of food. "hey mikey, this is a lot of food..." you said, looking at the table full of food. "we aren't going to eat it by ourselves, though I wish we could..." he murdered the last part.

"hm?"

"we are meeting everyone here,"

"...oh"

♡♡♡

in the comfort of your home, you jumped onto your bed. "i'm so tired and now i need a home for my fishes" you mumbled to yourself while looking at the fish that you placed in a big, clear bowl.

next to the fish was the bunny that mikey won for you. it was resting against the wall, you got up and grabbed the white bunny and brought it with you. you started hugging it as you fell asleep,