💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14 💜

you were comfortably napping in your room when your doorbell rang a couple of times

you were comfortably napping in your room when your doorbell rang a couple of times. when you stood up and opened the door, hina was sobbing. "hina! what the hell happened?" she was unable to react.

you invited her into your home, and the two of you were in your room. she told you how takemichi broke up with her once she calmed down a little.

"HE DID WHAT NOW?!"

"...ii... don't know... why..."

"well, did he tell you a reason behind it?"

"...he... said that- that there was another girl... that he likes"

you were upset with takemichi at this moment. she was only expressing her admiration for him a couple of days ago.

"you know what, we are going to go shopping, let's show him what he's missing"

she nodded.

you also invited emma to accompany you two to the mall since she is a fashion icon and will assist hina.

hina had bags of items from every store on the first floor. we were having ice cream in the food court because she needed a break. she appeared to be happier than she had been earlier in the day.

her phone began to ring, as she showed. "takemichi, it's takemichi... should i respond?" she asked, her head cocked.

"absolutely not"

"answer, and I'm breaking your phone"

she refused the call, and he followed up with another call, which she also declined. he kept phoning hina, and you finally got tired of it and answered for her, saying, "she's busy, bye."

"ugh, that stupid boy," emma grumbled. you agreed with a nod. hina started to look down again, "let's do more shopping!"

do you know the phrase "shop 'til you drop"? that's exactly what happened; you three couldn't take another step and be most likely penniless.

hina received enough clothing to completely fill an empty closet. It was worth it.

♡♡♡

you wanted to see takemichi and have a... "chat" with him. you called mikey (you have no idea how you got his number, it just appeared one day)

"wow, (y/n) actually called me,"

"can you tell me where takemichi is?"