💜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 2 💜

you and hina were eating lunch in your classroom the next day

you and hina were eating lunch in your classroom the next day. "i still can't believe you slapped mikey,"

"ii'm not sure why I did it... hina resting her chin on her palm and said, "i think i was only protective of takemichi."

you sighed and reached for your meal, which you placed in front of your lips. "however, when will those boys stop creating trouble?" before you placed the meal in your mouth, you said.

"do you have a crush on mikey?"

as you ate, you choked on your meal. "of course not!" you said, your eyes wide open. "how did you even think of that?"

she cocked her head "your red face right now tells me otherwise," she chuckled. "but honestly, you're always talking about them. simply admit it."

"please, me like someone like mikey?" you laughed. that's the funniest joke i've heard in a long time."

"(y/n), you know I can just ask takemichi-"

"over my dead body," you interrupted her.

"let's just assume mikey and i begin dating... my flawless reputation has been destroyed as a result of that. over what some boy?" you explained.

"how would that ruin your reputation?"

"because, i'm the student council president, those delinquents always cause trouble, it looks bad on my part"

"right, I've been meaning to ask... when you settle a fight/argument, why do the teachers do nothing?" hina questioned as she started packing her food away, "the teachers say they trusted me to handle it?" they also want to see how i deal with problems."

"seriously?!...that's reckless that's of them," hina chuckled. "i agree, someone is going to punch me in the face one day!" you agreed and smiled.

♡♡♡

because it was friday, hina and i went to get dorayaki and hang out after school. "man, you definitely love dorayaki," hina said as she examined your dorayaki bag. "it's amazing, but we have to share." because your mouth was filled with dorayaki, hina had a hard time understanding you.

you two were seated on a park bench nearby, chatting about nonsense. then you noticed another hand grabbing one of the dorayaki in the bag. you looked around, startled, to see mikey eating it.

"hey! mikey~!" you yelled. he answered, "sup, (y/n)" while eating YOUR dorayaki. "you took my dorayaki!" you pouted and crossed your arms. takemichi, facepalming, muttered, "i told ya she'd be pissed."

hina turned around and waved, "oh, hey takemichi!" takemichi blushed, "hi, hina"

"give me money"

"for what?!"

"you stole my dorayaki!" <(`^')>

"sharing is caring~"

"shut up!!" 。゜(`Д')゜。

"that's no way to talk to me :( "

you went completely quiet. "YOU OWE ME MONEY."

"hey, takemichi... does mikey have a crush on (y/n)?"

"probably"

"Does (y/n) like him?"

"she says that she doesn't, but that a lie"

"hey, you two just date already"

"takemichi!! not you too! over my dead body"

♡♡♡

"hey, mikey! i've noticed you haven't been in class lately... would you like to explain?" i look him up and down. He smirks, "are you stalking me? but yeah i've been skipping with draken" mikey yawns. 

"you know mikey, you might think that you're cool, but you should still attend your classes"

"what?" he asked, laughing. "are you so attached to me that you have to be with me at all times?" you took a step back, flustered. "w-what the hell? i never said that ! i'm just making sure you're at school!"

"make me"

"you're so stubborn... fine"

I grab his arm and I walk him to his next class, "what was the point of bringing me all the way over here for that?" he asked. you said as you walked away. "i have to go now... bye..."

"bye-bye"

he chuckled.

"she's cute when she's flustered"